What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Grand Final

No Queensland team will make the finals. And if they do they won't make it past week 1.

Souths v Easts grand final, those are the best two teams but I could imagine one of them choking in the face of Melbournes experience.

Cant see a grand finalist coming from anywhere else.

Why are you commenting on a thread that has nothing what so ever to do with you or your team?

isaiah

Bench
No Queensland team will make the finals. And if they do they won't make it past week 1.

Souths v Easts grand final, those are the best two teams but I could imagine one of them choking in the face of Melbournes experience.

Cant see a grand finalist coming from anywhere else.

broncs have not been beaten in the last 4 rounds and cowboys last loss was to the broncs 4 weeks ago.
in your opinion, neither can get to the finals?
neither can make it to week 2 of the finals if they do make it?
is form just for the the months of march to july, and august wins do not count?

Meth

Staff member
I wrote off Souths about a month ago, but they've been pretty impressive the last couple of weeks. You never know, they could sneak a minor premiership with a win over the Roosters in Round 26. As a neutral, a Roosters v Rabbitohs GF would be great.

StormHi

Juniors
Melbourne will wrestle f$@( their way to the GF implement a perfect gameplan over the roosters or bunnies and the tidal wave of butthert and tears will Sustain me for another year :)

Lol at Gonzo and his multiple accounts even with 4-5 different personalities backing each other up the merkin can't get anything right Rofl.

Bunniesman is not a true bunnies fan if he was he wouldn't dare tip them..... Bunnies to miss the GF now.

Melbourne will wrestle f$@( their way to the GF implement a perfect gameplan over the roosters or bunnies and the tidal wave of butthert and tears will Sustain me for another year :)

Lol at Gonzo and his multiple accounts even with 4-5 different personalities backing each other up the merkin can't get anything right Rofl.

Bunniesman is not a true bunnies fan if he was he wouldn't dare tip them..... Bunnies to miss the GF now.

I am sure I heard the same confidence before the GF against Manly in 08

I wrote off Souths about a month ago, but they've been pretty impressive the last couple of weeks. You never know, they could sneak a minor premiership with a win over the Roosters in Round 26. As a neutral, a Roosters v Rabbitohs GF would be great.

As usual, it's all about how many players you can keep on the field at the business end of the season. Souffs have just gotten through the obligatory injury patch that besets every club and they're slowly getting back to form.

We can hope for Cords to come back in time for the GF at best. Kennedy should be back soon but not sure when. Provided that's it, I think we're a chance of putting in a good show. I guess it's all about the timing of your bad luck and who knows, Storm could also lose one of their 'big three'.

Roosters/Souffs would be an awesome GF and while that's my wish, I'm happy to take the week-to-week approach for the time being. For now, Cronulla's our next test.

POPEYE

Coach
Biggest advantage Melbourne and Manly have, other than winning a Cup is old hat, they don't need to win because every year they are never not a possibility of winning. Souths v Sharks will do me

MacDougall

First Grade
Roosters are favourites now but I still think Melbourne and Manly will find a way to piss us all off and get there again.

BranVan3000

Coach
Souths are certainties to make the GF if we get Manly in the prelim, but still very apprehensive about whether we can beat Melbourne. Will certainly need to be full strength to achieve it

adamkungl

Immortal
i'd agree on teams 5-8 as it stands now, but in a few weeks, the 2 form teams, broncs and cowboys, will reside in the 8, and the titans could very well join them if they can get albert kelly back on the park.

lol. Broncos are gash.

seaeagle sam

Souths are certainties to make the GF if we get Manly in the prelim, but still very apprehensive about whether we can beat Melbourne. Will certainly need to be full strength to achieve it

After what I saw the other night, I think the Sea Eagles would love to get your mob in the Prelim.

Either way, as much as I want us to win, the Roosters or Rorters will be too good.

ceagle

Bench
Only match-up I would have next to no confidence of winning would be Melbourne in Melbourne, if we avoid that I reckon we make the gf.

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
Only match-up I would have next to no confidence of winning would be Melbourne in Melbourne, if we avoid that I reckon we make the gf.

The Warriors dont fear Melbourne in Melbourne during the finals, perhaps Manly should be talking to them?

Roosters v Storm however Manly is a dark horse

Latest posts