What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm 2012

Juniors
wthread.php?p=8765864 because I can't post links, this is the end of one. It's on League unlimited, under rugby league Australia, new Zealand warriors and nzrl, 2013 jerseys
Its the warriors jerseys. Can someone please post it

Last edited:

ShaneO85

Juniors
i pressume blue one will be the vulcans or whatever the auckland feeder team is... i know their colours are blue and white

beagle

Juniors
I actually like the H&A better than the 11/12 iterations (purely on the straight vee and the teardrop disappearing).

The alternate black one is not my favorite, but the only team I can see we'd need it against is Saints.

Why against Saints?

Saints wear white, Dogs wear blue. Saints wear red, Dogs wear...blue. Or white.

Yep, was posted a couple of days ago. Vomit. Hopefully the main and away are the same as always.

No sign of the yellow Eels jersey in the official merchandise listing as shown in the membership booklet. So it looks like Blue for Main jersey and white/yellow/blue for away.

DIMEAST

Juniors
PARJER1351753930_1.jpg

I don't think it's getting much love but this is easily my favourite 2013 NRL jersey so far. The new NRL logo looks pretty shit on all the jerseys though, at least the Warriors ones will be black. The alternative and U20's Warriors jerseys are amateur at best.

sheepbender

Juniors
i pressume blue one will be the vulcans or whatever the auckland feeder team is... i know their colours are blue and white

Which blue one are you referring too, cos theres a fire theme jersey, a terminator metal/black jersey, the home jersey and the heritage jersey..

ShaneO85

Juniors
Which blue one are you referring too, cos theres a fire theme jersey, a terminator metal/black jersey, the home jersey and the heritage jersey..

If you follow this post on the last page you will see it...

Re: 2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=8765864 because I can't post links, this is the end of one. It's on League unlimited, under rugby league Australia, new Zealand warriors and nzrl, 2013 jerseys
Its the warriors jerseys. Can someone please post it

Last edited by Storm 2012; Today at 04:14 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Sorry i am a noob at trying to use the quotes on here

DIMEAST

Juniors
The only jersey the new logo would look good on is the kangaroos jumper. They should just go with the black Warriors version on all of them, at least it's neutral

Saint Doc

Coach
Vomit.

Oh and that blue jersey has the Canterbury logo where the NRL/NSWRL/U20s logo would be, suggesting it might be another training or trials jersey

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Here's less obscured shots of the new jerseys (borrowed from www.nzwarriorsfans.com via CanterburyNZ's Facebook page) :

U20's Warrior-nator! Very odd theme (part Terminator, part Iron Man with the giant Vodafone in the middle), but at least they've gone from full-on red back to Warriors-ish colours (grey/black).
417044_424744364246576_496640366_n-jpg.564

Heritage 2002-throwback (with weave design - OMG CULTURE!)
598357_424744240913255_1262409956_n-jpg.565

WIL - Manu in a staunch pose while wearing a flowery hot pink top is awesome!
602349_424744257579920_626725998_n-jpg.566

Training jersey "Sub Zero", I gotta say it is a pretty cool jersey (pun intended of course), my personal favourite of the new designs.
598393_424744307579915_1628522763_n-jpg.568

Training jersey "Inferno" - the contentious flame jersey that just looks... weird. So therefore will be the most popular amongst the unwashed masses.
521599_424744284246584_2124250562_n-jpg.567

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think the blue one's interesting, the flame one looks like something you'd see at a harley convention, the terminator one is disjointed badly, the heritage is a mishmash of someones bedspread

i say every year the designs keep getting worse...until the next years designs

Jet Black

Juniors
as someone pointed out on the warriors forum, that grey terminator thing had the BIGGEST f**king Vodafone logo ever.....

...they are all crap....let's pray the leisurewear stuff is up to scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts