What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
The heritage really pisses me off, how does it look like this?

227010089_full.jpg

It has twice the V's ffs! Do Warriors fans buy this shit?

Saint Doc

Coach
So the themes of the Warriors jerseys are fire, ice and terminator and hot pink floral?

are the trying to become the Stade Francais of the NRL?

I am just stunned... Apart from their "main" jersey all the others are just shocking, beyond words, can't describe how bad they are...

That'll do me... Think I need a rest after seeing those.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wait a sec, I thought the Warriors were getting a black and white version of the NRL logo?

I see the green and gold version on at least 3 of those jerseys

Zigwaa

Bench
Better than the jizz stain jerseys warriors had last year.

The fire jersey is ridiculous as is the terminator one, the subzero one is a bit better but still not great.

So are they still having their white away jersey again this year?

Jet Black

Juniors
Wait a sec, I thought the Warriors were getting a black and white version of the NRL logo?

I see the green and gold version on at least 3 of those jerseys
B&W version apparently for 2014 onwards....or so I was led to believe.

I have to repeat it...those shirts are f**king shockingly bad.......

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Better than the jizz stain jerseys warriors had last year.

The fire jersey is ridiculous as is the terminator one, the subzero one is a bit better but still not great.

So are they still having their white away jersey again this year?

Yeah they will still have the white 'V' jersey as an alternate (which along with the black 'V' jersey should be their main/alternate for the next 2 years, given the 3-year cycle they seem to do), not sure why that wasn't in their photo shoot.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Those first two Warriors jumpers on the left arent too bad, also the Shaun Johnson one they could get away with wearing. The rest are YUCK!!!

The blue jersey I can deal with as a training strip. The "heritage", whilst not perfect, is not bad either. The other training strip looks like they asked the designers kids what would look cool (fire Daddy, FIRE!!!). U20's is equally stupid.

100%green

Juniors
I like them all except the Terminator one.

It's good they are trying different things. The Warriors product always sells.

LineBall

Juniors
I could take or leave the lines on the jersey but that is awesome, just awesome.

I think the lines are from the template he uses when he does his designs KiamaSaint. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be on the jersey - it's just like a watermark that some designs have on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts