What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think it goes back to scheduling, $$$ in the pocket and the crunch of 'is my team winning?'.

Anyway. Good weekend of footy.

Just checked,
afl's avg up on Last years avg
Aleague on par with last years
NRL slightly down

Yeh some good games and nice to see dry weather for a change!

El Diablo

Post Whore

j5o6hn

Juniors
Perth Red alt account?
No its not, I generally don't reply to a lot of the rubbish on here from people who have never been to Perth & have no idea about it at all.
I have been involved in RL in Perth since 1965 as a player them did a few things for my local club then shifted to Sydney in 71/77 supported Wests while I lived there but work prevented me from going to many games watched England V Aust went to the old Sports Ground that was enough it was primitive the Ground ect Footy was good.
Been back in Sydney from 85 to 99 back to Perth them Brisbane 2000 till my wife died of Asbestos Cancer in a hospice in Ipswich back to Perth & my old club which had relocated to Belmont then Forestfield But I think Red puts up good augments for a Perth side but I am not him

Latest posts