What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Christ that 6pm slot is the pits, good effort to the dogs fans who made it, I wonder how it rated. If it's low enough do they have any power to change it? I got a feeling it's too late, I think everyone needs to speak out about it; Players, coaches, fans, sponsors, former players etc. I can't believe the administration has dogged the game so much with this slot.

Brutus

Referee
Could the NRL please explain why the Storm didn't have a home game in round 1? No AFL in Melbourne.

NRL administrators are seriously f**ked in the head.

Diesel

Referee
Could the NRL please explain why the Storm didn't have a home game in round 1? No AFL in Melbourne.

Or R2 for that matter. They're in Auckland next week.

90% of us on this forum could make a better draw than these so called experts they hire

Raiderdave

First Grade
so maybe 12K & 25K for last night in fine conditions

don't know what to expect at Kogarah this afternoon
more then half the 18K capacity ground is un protected & the rain is forecast to continue
could be very ugly

lets hope we get over 30K at the 2 games in QLD

Burns

First Grade
It took one round for us to have our first sub-10,000 game this season. Yikes.

OzDragon

Coach

Iirc didn't the NRL hand over the scheduling to a US company that does it for NHL, NFL etc as well or am I thinking of something else?

Maybe I'm thinking of stats.

LineBall

Juniors
Iirc didn't the NRL hand over the scheduling to a US company that does it for NHL, NFL etc as well or am I thinking of something else?

I read this too. I wouldn't blame them though. The NRL should be giving them a list of requirements that need to be factored in - such as a Round 1 or Round 2 home game for Melbourne, before the AFL season starts.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

I beleive that is the case to decide the games, but remember until next year the timeslots for the schedule are decided by nine/Fox

As for Melbourne, its been commented on here for many years, but the NRL has persisted with playing them away for reasons unknown. I think last year or the year before they had the first couple of rounds away from home which is just plain stupid considering when the AFL starts

Latest posts