What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Finals Wk2 - Eels v Cowboys (GAME DAY THREAD)

T.S Quint

Coach
No professional footy player deliberately plays like shit ffs

Apart from Chris Sandow

It doesn't matter if they're doing it on purpose or not.
I don't think anyone purposely plays bad either (except as you say, Sandow), but to use my movie analogy - no movie crew sets out to make a shitty movie either...but it happens. A lot. But just because they tried doesn't make it entertaining enough for me to keep watching it.

Kornstar

Coach
Has anyone ever walked out of a shitty movie early?
I haven't, not in the cinema anyway. But I've turned off plenty when I've been at home. Kind of the same thing, isn't it?

Funnily enough I've never walked out of a movie, although i wouldn't go and see a movie randomly so it would be rare I wouldn't like (or at least tolerate) the movie I see. Plus there's popcorn at the movies.......

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k this, I'm outta here!!

View attachment 15460

sgO6hUg.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know if I was playing and I looked up and saw the fans jumping ship I'd hardly want to play well for the pricks.
While I'm sure some of the players appreciate the fans, and feel bad when they think they've let the fans down, these guys are supposed to be self motivated. If they can't play well for themselves, even in an opposition stadium with thousands of people riding them to fail, then they won't make it in the NRL.

seriously?? a freaking DRAGONS supporter is trying to troll us?????
at least we MADE the finals don't talk about choking your guys are experts at it

Lemon Squash

First Grade
So did we win?

I woke up yesterday afternoon next to 16 empty VB Stubbies, a bottle of Sailor Jerry's and a half box of Kleenex tissues

So I'm guessing either :

A - We won and I decided to celebrate with a drink and some Redtube
B - We choked and I commiserated with a drink and cried myself to sleep

Knowing this team as well as I do I guess it was Option B...?

So did we win?

I woke up yesterday afternoon next to 16 empty VB Stubbies, a bottle of Sailor Jerry's and a half box of Kleenex tissues

So I'm guessing either :

A - We won and I decided to celebrate with a drink and some Redtube
B - We choked and I commiserated with a drink and cried myself to sleep

Knowing this team as well as I do I guess it was Option B...?

if we won you could have rubbed one out watching the replay