What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Clifferd

Coach
Then I guess we have 236 pages of 'fckin fans' then, eh??

Most popular thread on here.

It’s a discussion point sure but it’s definitely not the sole purpose people watch rugby league lol

If that’s the case people would’ve turned off test cricket a long time ago

Mister M

Juniors
It’s a discussion point sure but it’s definitely not the sole purpose people watch rugby league lol

If that’s the case people would’ve turned off test cricket a long time ago

Either way-- absolute joke of a sport.

Completely amateur and they will be lucky to get more than 5k to a game in Melbourne for the rest of the year with the absurdity that happened tonight.

Clifferd

Coach

Completely amateur and they will be lucky to get more than 5k to a game in Melbourne for the rest of the year with the absurdity that happened tonight.

I must admit I didn’t watch the game so NFI what happened but...4 sin binnings + a send off, jesus lord

Must watch tomorrow

AJB1102

First Grade
...and this is why the League Unlimited as a website is f**ked when people are celebrating shit crowds ;)

Maybe I should just go back to watching AFL where there's real crowds instead of watching this joke of a game.

Someone's a little salty after the Storm loss.

Totally understandable though when you've never had to endure any hardship as a fan following your side through strings of losses or even strings of poor seasons.

Even in 2010 when playing for no points they still had a 14-10 record playing attractive footy.

Nabbed a premiership after 2 season so naturally they take it for granted, so much so they thought they could just steal another 2. The club celebrates the anniversaries of comps they had taken off them for f**ks sake.

Ya's tried hard but - and this may come as a shock to our southern types brought up on ALF - you don't get points for trying in this game.

You f**kers better harden up cause once Smithy hangs up the whistle and Craig f**ks off I don't think its gonna be as much fun.

Raiderdave

First Grade
...and this is why the League Unlimited as a website is f**ked when people are celebrating shit crowds ;)

Maybe I should just go back to watching AFL where there's real crowds instead of watching this joke of a game.

you called me stupid & said I didn't know anything about the Melbourne market
it seems I know enough eh
spazbournians aren't interested in anything really unless it fumbles , bumbles can't kick straight & wears tight shorts
I know that much : )

BlueandGold

Juniors
Like believing there was more than 5k @ANZ.

Sorry we dont have a track record of fudging crowd like the midgets do.

it looked 10k to me at

Clearly this bloke is a troll.

I am starting to notice many more AFL trolls on RL forums.

Might have something to do with AFL tv ratings across the board being down approximately %15.

All i see on BF is AFL fans complaining about how ugly the AFL is to watch, they hate watching non stop rollings scrums or as we like to see it, Seagulls fighting over a chip.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Really sad to hear that this young man is unimpressed with NRL's crowds and is considering turning his back on the game.

Actually, I lied - f**k off you deadshit Victorian merkin and jam your opinions up your coight.

3aAG.gif

Mister M

Juniors

That's in Hobart mate ;)

I would happily explain the reasonings, but this thread is full of half-wits who think insulting anyone that doesn't believe in their backward ways is wrong. So I'm not going to bother.

Sorry we dont have a track record of fudging crowd like the midgets do.

it looked 10k to me at

Clearly this bloke is a troll.

I am starting to notice many more AFL trolls on RL forums.

Nah I'm legitimately serious.

Name one other professional sport in the world that doesn't know how to determine what is 10 minutes.

Might have something to do with AFL tv ratings across the board being down approximately %15.

All i see on BF is AFL fans complaining about how ugly the AFL is to watch, they hate watching non stop rollings scrums or as we like to see it, Seagulls fighting over a chip.

Where as LU's most popular thread is just the same few people complaining that no one is going to game....

Mister M

Juniors
AFL had a crowd of 3,700 this year you dumb campaigner

https://afltables.com/afl/crowds/2018.html

..and based off that list the AFL has had 16 crowds over 50k in 8 rounds.

How many crowds of that size has the NRL had in the first 10 rounds of theres??

It's amazing how defensive you are all getting about crowds considering I came on here last night basically saying the NRL in Melbourne is going to struggle for the rest of the year because the code is f**ked due to poor management.

BlueandGold

Juniors

It's amazing how defensive you are all getting about crowds considering I came on here last night basically saying the NRL in Melbourne is going to struggle for the rest of the year because the code is f**ked due to poor management.

If this was BF and a RL poster was carrying on like a porkchop then you would be silenced in no time.

I don't expect that to happen on LU.

The difference between the 2 games right there.

Mister M

Juniors
If this was BF and a RL poster was carrying on like a porkchop then you would be silenced in no time.

I don't expect that to happen on LU.

The difference between the 2 games right there.

If you think the different between two sporting codes is how they get treated on their respective independent message boards, I think someone needs to educate you on how the games are played.

Clifferd

Coach

Translation: wahhhhhhhhhh

Suck shit, the NRL is finally clamping down on your teams cheating tactics which has been a blight on the game for years

You sound like a spoiled rich kid who complains about getting a Lambogihini instead of a Ferrari off his parents.

Now go back to AFL, you won’t be missed

Latest posts