What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

unforgiven

Bench
what excuses
I said they were late getting in due to a main arterial north bound road being blocked at the worst possible time , just after 5pm
not that they didn't turn up at all.
maybe read what was written next time
11,105 in Canberra
pretty ok considering

an accident on the Tuggeranong parkway had a lot of people late getting in

The fact you state that the crowd in Canberra was ok considering the accident is saying its a reason for the lower crowd, adding to the end of that statement that it caused people to be late does not negate the fact that you used it to justify the poor crowd at the start of the sentence. My reading skill are fine.

Raiderdave

First Grade
The fact you state that the crowd in Canberra was ok considering the accident is saying its a reason for the lower crowd, adding to the end of that statement that it caused people to be late does not negate the fact that you used it to justify the poor crowd at the start of the sentence. My reading skill are fine.

I clearly said fans were late arriving because of the accident .. that's late arriving because at kickoff it looked smaller & the crowd was ok as 2 separate things
not my fault if you can't read

unforgiven

Bench
I clearly said fans were late arriving because of the accident .. that's late arriving because at kickoff it looked smaller & the crowd was ok as 2 separate things
not my fault if you can't read

Before you question someone's reading skills we should consider your writing skills. If you meant those 2 statements to be considered separate, it may have been beneficial to complete the first sentence with a clarification of what you were considering when stating the crowd was ok, and started the second statement with a capital so it didn't look like you had just bumped enter twice in the middle of a sentence.

You stated a crowd of 11K was ok lol. 11K is crap in any timeslot. The crowd was ok considering what?

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Before you question someone's reading skills we should consider your writing skills. If you meant those 2 statements to be considered separate, it may have been beneficial to complete the first sentence with a clarification of what you were considering when stating the crowd was ok, and started the second statement with a capital so it didn't look like you had just bumped enter twice in the middle of a sentence.

You stated a crowd of 11K was ok lol. 11K is crap in any timeslot. The crowd was ok considering what?

any halfwit knew what I meant when I said ... considering
your reading skills need work , & your comprehension ones as well LOL

carcharias

Immortal
this season isn't over dummy

Sharks 12900
Raiders 14100

Ha
You hang shit on my team and then can’t handle the truth about your own team.

Traffic accident??
Hahaha
What happened...did a bale of hay fall out of the back of some bogans Ute and block the track for 5 mins ?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Ha
You hang shit on my team and then can’t handle the truth about your own team.

Traffic accident??
Hahaha
What happened...did a bale of hay fall out of the back of some bogans Ute and block the track for 5 mins ?
the truth about my own team ?
what
that we had more fans watching our team miss the finals last year then the defending premiers did LOL

carcharias

Immortal
the truth about my own team ?
what
that we had more fans watching our team miss the finals last year then the defending premiers did LOL
You started hanging shit on my team about its crowds this year.
Joke is on you, because your team has worse crowds.
I’ve never claimed my team had great crowds.

Sunny, rainy, cold, farming accident

Latest posts