What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Come on Canberra stadium is cold by Australian standards. It isnt some midwest stadium in the middle of winter for an nfl game but its the coldest ground professional sport is regularly held on in Australia

11k isnt anything to brag about but in the time slot, the raiders horrendous form and i believe monday is a public holiday in canberra and canberra clears out on public holiday weekends its not bad.

Similar circumstances 3 or 4 years ago and that crowd is well below 10k. The raiders are doing a bit better connecting with the act even if they stink

Raiderdave

First Grade
You started hanging shit on my team about its crowds this year.
Joke is on you, because your team has worse crowds.
I’ve never claimed my team had great crowds.

Sunny, rainy, cold, farming accident

the only joke is again
the little old raiders with no success in 25 years were more popular then the sharks who were the premiers in 2017

LOLs

Raiderdave

First Grade
Come on Canberra stadium is cold by Australian standards. It isnt some midwest stadium in the middle of winter for an nfl game but its the coldest ground professional sport is regularly held on in Australia

11k isnt anything to brag about but in the time slot, the raiders horrendous form and i believe monday is a public holiday in canberra and canberra clears out on public holiday weekends its not bad.

Similar circumstances 3 or 4 years ago and that crowd is well below 10k. The raiders are doing a bit better connecting with the act even if they stink

its no good explaining things to people with no comprehension Pete

Latest posts