What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
Awesome work by Sydney teams at a suburban ground.

Play games in small stadiums they will sell out if all positive variables align , if occasional 18k sell outs are the height of our ambition then yep suburban grounds are fine. Should be a great atmosphere though.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Play games in small stadiums they will sell out if all positive variables align , if occasional 18k sell outs are the height of our ambition then yep suburban grounds are fine. Should be a great atmosphere though.
Wtf??
If all positive variables align ???

Yeah thanks yoda
Here is a couple more for the list.

If a team plays the perfect game of footy they’ll probably win.

If it’s not cloudy it’ll probably be sunny.

If I go for Perth in the NRL I probably don’t have a team to watch.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sweet modding by the mods going on in here.......
As annoying as RaiderDave vs Cronulla fans might be, they're discussing crowds in the crowd watch thread.

Take the good with the bad folks. Could be worse - IBM could be in here fouling shit up :joy:

horrie hastings

First Grade
10,194 at Central Coast.

One shudders to think what this game would have drawn at Allianz/SFS ?
The eastern side of the ground looked like a ghost town, solid crowd in the upper level on the western side but didn’t see what the crowd was like on the lower level western side.

mave

Coach
Not terrible, not the greatest.

Seems the Coast has been infected with the Sydney apathy syndrome.

t-ba

Post Whore
Penrith looks great.

Sold out local venue getting to watch top notch footy between two great Sydney sides.

Raiderdave

First Grade
One shudders to think what this game would have drawn at Allianz/SFS ?
The eastern side of the ground looked like a ghost town, solid crowd in the upper level on the western side but didn’t see what the crowd was like on the lower level western side.
probs 7K
meaning it was a smart move from the roosters to move this game to Gosford
same for games v the cowboys & even my mob that won't draw a crowd at Allianz to an area that wants to see top flight football

horrie hastings

First Grade
probs 7K
meaning it was a smart move from the roosters to move this game to Gosford
same for games v the cowboys & even my mob that won't draw a crowd at Allianz to an area that wants to see top flight football

When the demolition / rebuild of the SFS happens I would be happy for the Roosters to take a few more games up to Gosford , reasonably good ground to watch the footy, good facilities and pretty easy to get to .

Latest posts