What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

thorson1987

Coach
Souths play Melbourne tonight and there hasn't been much promotion for it.

If my memory serves me correctly, Souths got 33k for an ANZ club game against Melbourne about 5 years ago?

I think they played them in a home final match later that year or the following year and got less.

I remember this. Was awesome.

I think both teams had started the year four wins in a row and this would settle number one on the ladder. Was a Saturday night I think.

Was there. Was a great night and decent atmosphere for ANZ. Slater even copped a sin bin in the game.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade

Was there. Was a great night and decent atmosphere for ANZ. Slater even copped a sin bin in the game.

Apparently South's for that game spent $150,000 + on marketing and promotion cold called 5000 nom attending members, coaxing them into going

I remember richo was interviewed about it

He blew up that nrl didn't give them a cent to help and he would never do it again

Burns

First Grade
Basing 'decent' on very, very, very lowered standards everyone. That way can never be disappointed!

mozza91

Coach
So a top of the table clash in a way better timeslot still got 3000 less than us. Get f**ked Souths fans. You don’t deserve to have a good team.

Latest posts