What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

T-Boon

Coach
American sports are wall to wall first class boring as bat shit crap
the day we do anything they do is the day we all stop watching

Thats like saying the Australia film industry does more exciting films than hollywood. The Americans just understand what entertainment is. Better than anyone.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Nope .. may get 250k on fox

Swans will get 80k on fta in Sydney
300k on fox Nationwide
rubbish
they haven't got figures like that in 15 years
they might get 80K on both FTA & Foxtel combined throughout NSW & QLD
Ch 9 are covering the NRL tonight
it will smash that fumbling Victorian clown fest by up to 10 times that figure in those states

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
rubbish
they haven't got figures like that in 15 years
they might get 80K on both FTA & Foxtel combined throughout NSW & QLD
Ch 9 are covering the NRL tonight
it will smash that fumbling Victorian clown fest by up to 10 times that figure in those states

First sat night fta game is going to look awful on tv.

This game is a gosford special for roosters

unforgiven

Bench
no
but have I travelled 600km to Sydney n back to watch my team on other occasions while Sydneysiders won't travel 15
yep
heaps
Lol, I traveled from Sydney to Newcastle for last nights 6pm game, will be going to the Canberra game tomorrow and hopefully traveling to Canberra next weekend for the game.

To be honest it only takes me about an hour longer to get to the game in Canberra than it does to games at my clubs home grounds in the city I live in, as I try to use public transport to games in Sydney. It's less than double the time for me to get to Canberra than it is for me to get to Cronulla and I drive to games in Cronulla.

Canberra should have more traveling fans.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Lol, I traveled from Sydney to Newcastle for last nights 6pm game, will be going to the Canberra game tomorrow and hopefully traveling to Canberra next weekend for the game.

To be honest it only takes me about an hour longer to get to the game in Canberra than it does to games at my clubs home grounds in the city I live in, as I try to use public transport to games in Sydney. It's less than double the time for me to get to Canberra than it is for me to get to Cronulla and I drive to games in Cronulla.

Canberra should have more traveling fans.

Sydney should have more too
in Sydney

Latest posts