What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Finals Scheduling

moffla

Bench
So Sharks again it seems. The only team that worries me in Melbourne tbh. But they do make for great games

wibble

Bench
So Sharks again it seems. The only team that worries me in Melbourne tbh. But they do make for great games

Us Shark's fans are talking up that we want to play you week 1, but that doesn't mean it will be easy.

You have to win 3 (or 4) tough finals in a row, and we'd have to play Melbourne sooner or later, in all likelihood.

We just prefer to get you now, while you are a bit disrupted, than in a grand final qualifier after a week's rest. You should still be favourites, just that we are some chance. Assuming we get there, could still miss the top 4.

greenBV4

Bench
If Roosters don't win by more than 26 and the sharks lose then Melbourne will have a rematch of tonight next week wont we?

Meapro Ham

Juniors
What happens if the roosters win by 26 and tie on f/a with Melbourne? Who gets minor premiership then?

It’s looking like 4 teams will tie for first on 32 points, doubt that’s ever happened before.

Grapple

Bench
What happens if the roosters win by 26 and tie on f/a with Melbourne? Who gets minor premiership then?

It’s looking like 4 teams will tie for first on 32 points, doubt that’s ever happened before.

If it's tied it goes down to the official "Cam Smith" rule. The two captains meet and flip a coin. The NRL has a two sided coin with Cam Smith on both sides. If it lands on Cam Smith, it automatically goes to a team with Cameron Smith. In this particular case it's Melbourne, so it would go to them.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Comes down to percentage I think.

OzDragon

Coach
I’d be quite happy to face Broncos week 1 in Sydney. Would rather them than Warriors or Pennies.

Russell Coight

Juniors
I’d be quite happy to face Broncos week 1 in Sydney. Would rather them than Warriors or Pennies.

Theyd be pretty tough mate, I'd say Brisbane are the form team possibly tied with nulla atm.

Souths looked good against a tanking Tigers team but will need to prove they're the real deal again in week 1

Latest posts