What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Sponsor?

carcharias

Immortal
The media do the game no favours.
They would put a pic of a pissed player on the front page before the pic of a player donating a kidney.
That is no joke.
They’re a f**king disgrace.

Craigshark

First Grade
Day one of pre season starts today, and the players are wearing last seasons training gear. I know it’s not a massive deal, but come on a bit of professionalism would be nice. It would have to have an impact on players looking at signing with us. Stop looking through 1995’s books Barry and do your job.

Stake Removed

First Grade
i found a sponser get over there Bazza

Blow Me Hair Lounge: hairdresser’s cheeky pun riles residents
Eliza Barr, St George Shire Standard
November 15, 2018 3:17pm

Subscriber only
A new Bexley hairdresser has residents and road-users all hot and bothered over its choice of name – Blow Me.

The “late night hair lounge” on Forest Rd has attracted plenty of attention on social media after an eagle-eyed resident snapped a picture of their sign and sent it to Bayside Council.

However, the council called the resident’s bluff with a brief reply.

“Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Are you able to elaborate on what you find inappropriate about the name for the Blow Me Hair Lounge?” the council responded.

b1212101f4650b09498057e5f8b27a5d

The Blow Me Hair Lounge in Bexley has residents all riled up. Picture: Supplied
Most members of a Rockdale residents’ group on Facebook saw the humour in the cheeky pun.

“I wonder if it had stiff opposition,” Mark Baxter wrote.

“Very punny! As a marketer I gotta say it works,” Susan Popovski added.

Other residents said there were simply better things to worry about.

“Get your mind out of the gutter,” Pamla Dennis Plant wrote.

“Homeless people going hungry, violence, but let’s get upset about a new business with a double entendre for a name,” Jon Fuller said.

RandyAndy

Juniors
saw in the telegraph today 'Which NRL club CEO is likely to be sacked before Christmas? It's going to be a huge story when it happens?"

wonder if Barry is in the mix with that article, as he has not signed any new sponsors and only seems to have lost sponsors losing club millions - stadium, front jersy, back jersey x 2 unless solar took a slot on the back, then sleeves an that chest branding area with another slot on the shorts without that plumbing group

how can the club be paying the players when they have no money from sponsors?

Ads

First Grade
saw in the telegraph today 'Which NRL club CEO is likely to be sacked before Christmas? It's going to be a huge story when it happens?"

wonder if Barry is in the mix with that article, as he has not signed any new sponsors and only seems to have lost sponsors losing club millions - stadium, front jersy, back jersey x 2 unless solar took a slot on the back, then sleeves an that chest branding area with another slot on the shorts without that plumbing group

Cant be meeting many KPI's surely. The stink around the club at the moment sucks. We are going backwards.

snout

First Grade

Hope so.

Any idiot who dobs in his club for minor cap issues when other clubs are winning GFs on the back of the same is obviously in the wrong job

so its like 5 weeks till Christmas
the club has none of the new gear on the website available for purchase. I dunno why you would want any of it because its god awful, however the fact remains that like...most of the other clubs are selling stuff in the lead up to xmas.
its the professionalism that I keep coming back for lol.

Craigshark

First Grade
so its like 5 weeks till Christmas
the club has none of the new gear on the website available for purchase. I dunno why you would want any of it because its god awful, however the fact remains that like...most of the other clubs are selling stuff in the lead up to xmas.
its the professionalism that I keep coming back for lol.

Heard that apparently they won't release any gear for sale until they have a sponsor on it.

M2D2

Bench
So many sharks fans on this forum are so f**king geniused you make reefy seem like a mensa candidate.
Alot of you make it out that Barry f**ked your dog. Grow the f**k up.

Latest posts