What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fox Sports reporting if Dugan is to stay for 2022-23, it will be in $500k per year, that still sounds a bit too much.
And we are in no rush too sign him

Special K

Coach
Xerri was on something like 300k for this season for context. I'd offer Josh 300k x 2 years. But even then I have my concerns.

Anyway how good would Pap be.

Tiger Shark

Bench
It's the length of Dugan's deal I'm more concerned about. Just do one year deals going forward, if he doesn't like it tough.

Same with Woods. One year deal as his experience is still handy whilst Uele and Rudolf get more experienced.

Moylan can just go.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It's the length of Dugan's deal I'm more concerned about. Just do one year deals going forward, if he doesn't like it tough.

Same with Woods. One year deal as his experience is still handy whilst Uele and Rudolf get more experienced.

Moylan can just go.
One year deal and if they want to go to 17th team let them go, we need to make sure we have locked up players we want

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I’d be locking up Talakai and Toby before even considering talking to the other 4 soon to be pensioners. If they get lucky and jag a deal elsewhere in the meantime good luck to them. Also as someone said.... one year deals only for the plus 30’s. We need to learn from previous mistakes.

carinashark

First Grade

Moylan can just go.
No no. Dugan 1x year. We do not need Woods.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I would be hoping Dugan’s management are doing the talking and the club are doing the walking - I like the guy but his value is nothing more than a bare bones contract.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I’d be locking up Talakai and Toby before even considering talking to the other 4 soon to be pensioners. If they get lucky and jag a deal elsewhere in the meantime good luck to them. Also as someone said.... one year deals only for the plus 30’s. We need to learn from previous mistakes.
There will be plenty of players like them available always is.
Look how long it too Bunji to get a deal with rabbits, and he is better then these guys

R-15-3

Bench
Fifita is the key to our recruitment, if we can get him to retire this year we can take a bit more of a risk in signing woods or be able to throw more money at Toby and Mr T

Frenzy.

Immortal
off topic but Bunty Afoa from the warriors would be a great acquisition next year. plays twice as fast and hard as woods and fifita + he has a diploma in science, so hes 8 times as smart

Fifita is studying a Diploma in Mental Health so this is a fair merkin of a stupid thing to right.

Your brain is a pineapple

Special K

Coach
Fifita is a Cronulla legend. His body has let him down but he has never taken the piss and is busting his arse to show the young players at the sharks and who are Tongan across the game a good example.

I hope he retires this year but at the same time if we have to stick by him I can cop it.