What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

R-15-3

Bench
Out off all the players off contract Rudolph and Talaki are the only 2 I’d be pissed At losing and both only on 1 year deals so tells me they weren’t confident in club or coach system to commit long term or the coach didn’t think high enough to table a deal they couldn’t refuse. Now things have changed they would be my priority. The rest come down to the game of if the price is right.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Out off all the players off contract Rudolph and Talaki are the only 2 I’d be pissed At losing and both only on 1 year deals so tells me they weren’t confident in club or coach system to commit long term or the coach didn’t think high enough to table a deal they couldn’t refuse. Now things have changed they would be my priority. The rest come down to the game of if the price is right.

I believe Talakai asked for a one year deal to keep him honest and to back himself.

I think Rudolf did the same.

Will work out for both of them I think

bluefox68

Staff member
The whole thing about Chaddy working out whether or not to exercise his ‘player option’ says it all, when it comes to Chad.

He is literally delusional!

Exercise it, fool, and then enjoy being Jets cdptain for a year!

R-15-3

Bench
I believe Talakai asked for a one year deal to keep him honest and to back himself.

I think Rudolf did the same.

Will work out for both of them I think
In other words the deal wasn’t good enough for them so they spun it how they wanted

Frenzy.

Immortal
NRL 360 Pitt reporting sharks close to re-signing.
Kennedy.
Tracey.
Rudolf.
Talakai.

Rest of off contract will have to wait

She didn't actually say that at all. Why paraphrase and set people up for disappointment. They will be resigned but they are not yet close to re signing

txta2

Bench
Ben Ikin and his female frames
88f96b68856d43ccea8a13aa75fbef10.jpg

Stake Removed

First Grade
The player most clubs have given up on, but now we have Fitzy could be Kotoni Staggs, for last couple of weeks it's been Broncs about to sign, but it just seems to drag on.
Maybe Staggs is thinking this Kevvy can't coach.
Staggs will be a NSW player sooner then later Fitzy is nsw assistant coach.
I think it might be worth the club going after him, give him what Duges is on.
We would send the Broncs into melt down landing him

Latest posts