What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

sportsnut

Juniors
They’ve done a lot of marketing and ticket offers which has worked a treat. Well done Storm.

pricing at aami is expensive, they need to have better dynamic ticketing or more cheaper seats available to crack 20k regularly there. Cost$48 for a ticket to sit behind sticks at aami for us the other week with booking fee.

Ok it's a pricing thing. Couldn't work it out. Now I understand. Thanks.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I agree storm need to sort their pricing out so they can hit 20k more often at aami. Maybe take one blockbuster a year to marvel to hype it up and hit that 30+ crowd
They price jnrs well, just $8 behind sticks but families could def be cheaper given costs for food etc for a family ($78 at moment behind sticks, maybe $50 would be more enticing)

Where their pricing is out of kilter is in mains stands, they are usually more than half empty and cost $79 adult $35 kids, $193 families.

it’s no wonder the ends are usually full and the sides empty at aami!

t-ba

Post Whore
What the heck,that must be lowest crowd in century's.
Yeah yeah I understand it can only fill 5k.

But Why didn't they play it somewhere else that would've got a far better turn out?

It is about par for the course for a season low.

2019 for isntance was 5391 and 2018 was 5135. Before that it's a number starting with a 4 or 3 typically.

I would assume Bundaberg paid more than others places.