What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
They say themselves they treat every game just like any another, which makes sense if that is what they've done all along.

Why put pressure on yourself in changing the mindset, and I don't think the Broncos will handle the scenario as well as the Panthers.
I think we handle it fine, but it's still the culmination of everything they have worked for since pre season began. It will never be just another game.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think we handle it fine, but it's still the culmination of everything they have worked for since pre season began. It will never be just another game.
We definitely put more effort for finals matches.

We've put f**k all 80 minute performances in this year.

Both finals have been solid 80 minute performances though. The grand final will be another 80 minute effort. There's no way we treat these as just another game.

soc123_au

Staff member
We definitely put more effort for finals matches.

We've put f**k all 80 minute performances in this year.

Both finals have been solid 80 minute performances though. The grand final will be another 80 minute effort. There's no way we treat these as just another game.
I just want 80 minutes of our best. Whatever that results in and I'll be happy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This man fired up for the GF

Tiny-Face.jpg

Pemriffs biggest test yet but they should still smoke the Donks comfortably. Best team I've seen play and despite how cringey/unlikeable a lot of the team is, you can't dispute that they're easily the best team of the modern era and still infinitely more stomachable than the Donkeys.

Should be a high quality game.