What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

Kev took about 52 seconds into his press conference to compliment the panthers.

But his compliment was during self reflection. He was supposed to be answering questions about his players.

It took losing the gf for smug to finally embed itself into his psyche.

Had he grasped the nettle earlier, he may not have coached as he did with its inherent risks.

Just an observation, nothing personal.

soc123_au

Staff member
Kev took about 52 seconds into his press conference to compliment the panthers.

But his compliment was during self reflection. He was supposed to be answering questions about his players.

It took losing the gf for smug to finally embed itself into his psyche.

Had he grasped the nettle earlier, he may not have coached as he did with its inherent risks.

Just an observation, nothing personal.
You got your Panthers Tattoo yet?

You got your Panthers Tattoo yet?
By my reckoning we could be unpacking this gf for at least another 359 days.

At the moment I’m trying to weigh up if it was the greatest gf in history.

Im starting off with the proposition that it was and then comparing past gfs.

Theres a few in the mix to challenge, but I have discarded the Newcastle one

The job isn’t done until the application for the 18th club is lodged and accepted by the panthers.

It seems to me that the Panthers club is too big and powerful for a single side in the NRL and needs “ living space” to expand.

I propose and commend the “Rooty Hill Cougars.”

With the NRL grand final to be held conveniently at Penrith Stadium.

Pumpkin

Juniors
We should pause and examine the facts. Since 2000 the Panthers have made 5 GF's and won 4. The Roosters have also won 4 but made a whopping 8 GF's! So we have to conclude that the mighty Roosters are a superior team.

Whino

Bench
For some reason the high I have got out of this GF win is greater than the previous two and I am not sure why, maybe because we were all but gone. I have already watched a full replay of the game twice and watched the last 20 mins a further 4 times. Just wondering if this is normal and if you guys doing the same?

I think it is sweeter because we all wanted a 3 peat. Most felt the run was over before a thrilling comeback.
Plus we can stick to the haters like creepy Crawley and Tallis.
Yes, victory still is great.

Pumpkin

Juniors
People only remember who wins. Winning is what it's all about.
Using that criteria we've both won 4. But let's add another condition and ask whether you would rather live in Penrith or Bondi. And I think we know what the answer to that is.