What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

It’s also meaningful because we wasted you guys at Bathurst.

The major highlight of our season.

We need the bragging rights. We are on life support as it is.

GongPanther

Referee
As I said in the main game day thread:

The difference will be that Brisbane will be playing in a grand final, for the Panthers it's just another game. And that one extra day of recovery will benefit the Panthers.

I don't think it will be a classic for the fans as much as Ch 9 will hype it up to be. In saying this, I think the Panthers will snuff out most of what Brisbane will throw at them defensively.

Panthers 26/28/32 Broncs 6/12/18.

Go the NSW Panthers!

Every year the rest of the NRL gets vaccinated against smugness, but there is still no known cure.

Ho hum, all you guys need to do is tune in for the last second in a grand final to enjoy the entire season.

I know pre-gf affairs are a nuisance and tiresome, but try to enjoy.

snickers007

Juniors
Hey team - anyone willing to share their member pre-sale code for tickets this weekend?
I somehow forgot to renew this year...

soc123_au

Staff member
Paul Crawley wrote an article, in the Australian newspaper, complaining that Yeo is continuing using illegal blocking methods to protect Cleary.

The article is hidden behind a paywall
Yeo is a gun at it. Usually he disguises it well enough, there was one last Friday I thought he might cop a penalty for. Crawley is still a gronk though, I hope he watches the game with tears in his eyes as we win another one.

soc123_au

Staff member
The Bronco ball carrier moves off the mark and interferes with the marker after every tackle.

Only a foot or so in any direction but it creates the room behind the ruck.
Yep. All the good teams do little shit like this trying to get an edge. Refs don't have the balls to put a stop to it, so it keeps happening.