What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

Fangs

Coach
The Roosters are the best team in the world, all the other teams are like little girls....

The best team in the world is either the Penrith Panthers or the Catalans Dragons/Wigan Warriors.

It remains to be seen. Tune in February next year and the Rugby League world will find out.

soc123_au

Staff member
The Roosters are the best team in the world, all the other teams are like little girls....
R.3ce1fc88d60880be19ef5ba42fedc0d1

GongPanther

Referee
You’ve got that right!!!! I wonder what negative spin those miserable pr!cks will come up with 😁.
Salty 360 couldn't have been more hilarious on that GF episode. Anasta I don't mind, and Hoops has mended his ways with the Panthers so he is OK in my books. Rothifeld deserves some credit before and after the GF. I'll wait 'till that honeymoon lapses, although he will be mindful that the Panthers are a huge nursery.

GongPanther

Referee
Tago and Luai in hindsight clearly weren't fit.

Garner and Cogger must have ran on thinking how shit it is to take the field during a losing grand final.

Both played out of their skins given the situation.
IMHO, Luai should have started on the bench.

Munky

Coach
If the Rudty Penny can still just a sticker?

May as well buy your favourite tinnie and print your own labels to stick on.

This Year?

Immortal
I have this weird thing where I have a song attached as a memory for a grand final.
This is what I have for 2023:

Buy now: Western Weekender to release ‘Three-peat’ magazine

The Western Weekender has released a commemorative 48-page magazine honouring the Penrith Panthers’ three-peat.

The magazine features complete wraps of the 2021, 2022 and 2023 Premierships as well as all-new original content.

This is a Western Weekender original.

It’s the perfect collector’s item – with exclusive Weekender photos and memories from an incredible period in Penrith’s history.

It’s the perfect gift for any Panthers fan. There’s also an autographs page – so you may want to order two, one as a keepsake and the other to get your autographs!

The magazine costs $19.95

Last edited:

Latest posts