What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Reflector

Juniors
Dragons jersey makes me think of the final scene/ fadeout in 'Blackadder'

The Dolphins jersey looks like the thumbnail for an 80's synth wave video on YouTube

Perth Red

Post Whore
Reminds me of Leigh Leopards who used a stock image of a Jaguar on their inaugural jersey then after much mocking got a Sth african guy to try and say it was really a Leopard lol

Nuke

Staff member
Not sure, going off some if the older cards from the late 70s that one didn't have either, i do remember the numbers on the sleeves at some stage tooView attachment 72141
Numbers on sleeves was a thing until the early 90's. 1992 maybe?
I must admit, I can't recall at that time if it was all clubs, or just a few who were still doing so, but I distinctly remember Newcastle and at least Brisbane doing it until then, plus Origin and Test jerseys.

Then the all-important, all-encompassing sponsors logos started to grow bigger and eventually the sleeves started to shrink.

Pugzley

Oh Wests, can't you go five seconds without embarrassing yourself?
grandpa-simpson.gif

Latest posts