What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

kiwiwolf43

Juniors
f**ken full stop or comma wouldnt hurt
Ok I will. St George Illawarra do not have a hold over the color red and white. They are shit team and I don't like them.

If the dolphins did a V in a different color who cares, the Dragons suck, they won't make the top 8 next year and don't write the Dolphins off, anyone can say this team will make the top 8 well you never know until the season happens.

The tigers with all their changes they will still be shit, they won't make it, their jerseys suck and they should go back to wearing the old Balmain Tigers logo, and the Brisbane Broncos should wear their old logo, not the stupid chess piece.

My opinion and I am entitled to say what I want.

Last edited by a moderator:

JB04

Juniors
Ok I will, St George Illawarra do not have a hold over the color red and white they are shit team and I don't like them if the dolphins did a V in a different color who cares, The Dragons sucks they won't make the top 8 next year and don't write the Dolphins off, anyone can say this team will make the top 8 well you never know until the season happens, The tigers with all there changes they will still be shit they won't make it there Jerseys suck and The Tigers should go back to wearing the old Balmain Tiger's logo and the Brisbane Broncos should wear there old logo not the stupid chess piece, my opinion and I am entitled to say what I want
I almost passed out reading this. Do you not know what a full stop is?!

MugaB

Coach
Ok I will, St George Illawarra do not have a hold over the color red and white they are shit team and I don't like them if the dolphins did a V in a different color who cares, The Dragons sucks they won't make the top 8 next year and don't write the Dolphins off, anyone can say this team will make the top 8 well you never know until the season happens, The tigers with all there changes they will still be shit they won't make it there Jerseys suck and The Tigers should go back to wearing the old Balmain Tiger's logo and the Brisbane Broncos should wear there old logo not the stupid chess piece, my opinion and I am entitled to say what I want
I agree with a lot of the content here, but yeah a few more commas, spaces etc... hard to read or follow since it runs straight into each other..
I usually add a ... if im spacing that way its readable, and the sentence is clear on its own.

St.merge don't own the V, Correct.. unfortunately PVL is a dragons fan.
Dolphins can very well make the 8, Sean O'Sullivan is a very good halfback, as a panther man,.. was glad to see him run the side in Nate's stead.
Tigers are absolutely woeful at the moment, and Orange/gold should be their primary color, they have said many times that they are a Wests Tigers, a merged entity, not Western Suburbs magpies or Balmain tigers, thus the jerseys and colors should not dictate who they are, yet they are always primarily black??? Tigers in the world are generally orange, or in some special cases white... that should be your home and away kit right there..
As for the Bronx, where to start... wholesomely agree on chess piece its absolute garbàge, not to mention the kit needs to involve more gold, the original jersey was by far the best, aswell as their logo
These should be their logos
20210717_044928.png20210717_043609.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JB04

Juniors
I agree with a lot of the content here, but yeah a few more commas, spaces etc... hard to read or follow since it runs straight into each other..
I usually add a ... if im spacing that way its readable, and the sentence is clear on its own.

St.merge don't own the V, Correct.. unfortunately PVL is a dragons fan.. so phins probably caved there
Dolphins can very well make the 8, Sean O'Sullivan is a very good halfback, as a panther man,.. was glad to see him run the side im nates stead.
Tigers are woeful at the moment, and Orange/gold should be thier primary color, they have said many times that they are a Wests Tigers, a merged entity, not western suburbs or Balmain, thus the jerseys and colors should not dictate who they are, yet they are always primarily black??? Tigers are generally orange, or in some special cases white... that should be your home and away kit right there..
As for the Bronx, where to start... wholesomely agree on chess piece its absolute garbàge, not to mention the kit needs to involve more gold, the original jersey was by far the best, aswell as their logo
These should be their logos
View attachment 68817View attachment 68818
Spot on re Tigers. Sick of seeing us ruin our jerseys year after year

mn_tibor

Juniors
So the missing NSWRL crest has made it's way to the back of the jersey for 2023.

Far better placement than trying to fit it on the front of the kit. Also nice to see 'The Star' is no longer in a giant black box. Shame Ignite HQ is in a white box... on sky blue their logo is still just as legible.
NSW-Blues-Men%27s-Replica-Jersey
Saw it yesterday in rebel and it also has a repeating logo sublimated in the jersey like the qld one. A bit hard to tell in this picture. The NSWRL crest is the repeating water mark so they didn't just move it to the back, they put it EVERYWHERE!

yakstorm

First Grade
Apologies if someone else has already posted this. Wests Tigers 2023 home jersey:
2940-849.jpg

Main difference is the white V is now significantly thinner, meaning neither the NRL Premiership shield or club logo fit inside it anymore.

This was the 2022 kit for comparison.

s-l400.jpg

MugaB

Coach
Apologies if someone else has already posted this. Wests Tigers 2023 home jersey:
View attachment 68876

Main difference is the white V is now significantly thinner, meaning neither the NRL Premiership shield or club logo fit inside it anymore.

This was the 2022 kit for comparison.

View attachment 68877
Still garbage, i do like the change in strip, but not the choice of home colors... if only it had less black and more orange

Dawesy76

Juniors
For what it’s worth broncos have a new training jersey (not to be confused the shirts they wore in November.) imagine if the papaya was replaced with broncos gold, that would have been a stylish ‘wallabies style’ asics jersey. Sigh.

Attachments

• 5DC0B33A-ADC3-4467-8D39-DA8D5AEDD9B6.jpeg
    5DC0B33A-ADC3-4467-8D39-DA8D5AEDD9B6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

cooko

Juniors
Canberra actively seeking sleeve sponsors...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1671529137403.jpg
    FB_IMG_1671529137403.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts