What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus

Coach
We scored 18 points. With the limited amount of ball QLD had, that should have been enough to win. Our attack wasn’t great, but the defence was really sh!thouse.

Surely with all that ball we should have scored more than 18 points right? The lack of points is on the halves and fullback. Luai did his job. Cleary and Tedesco didn't.

Cleary has been shit in nearly every single game he has played for NSW, and all you can say is "well Hynes missed a tackle defending in a position he has never played before"

Surely with all that ball we should have scored more than 18 points right? The lack of points is on the halves and fullback. Luai did his job. Cleary and Tedesco didn't.

Cleary has been shit in nearly every single game he has played for NSW, and all you can say is "well Hynes missed a tackle defending in a position he has never played before"
We should have scored more than 18; if you read my comment I said our attack wasn’t very good.

But the bigger point is we should have won the game with 18 points. Penrith has won the past few years (and are first this year) because they concede 12 points, and that is in the NRL where the game is refereed to help generate points. We win tonight with better defending.

And while it was unfortunate that Nicho was out there in a position he hasn’t played before, that was the job he was in the team for; to be a utility.

pantherz9103

First Grade
f**ken Fatty Vautin slurpin off Billy Slater.
They were heroes when “they pick and stick” and they’re f**ken heroes when they drop Ponga.

“Oh Billy, you were hammered in the press for dropping Ponga, but you proved ‘em wrong!!”

Get farked merkin. 😒
Time for the Dinosaur Vautin to retire from TV. Sterlo knew when his time was up but Fatty in denial.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Another year I gave CH9 a chance to provide streaming.

Another year buffer...bufffer...buffer.

I will just go watch something else, a streaming service that works, just fine, Netflix, Disney, Paramount, Kayo, Binge.

Will watch it on kayo later. Ahh CH9 the worst streaming in Australia.

Buffer, buffer, buffer.

I sign off, talk later.
Haha,

So I play some Xbox, watch a movie.

Wait for Kayo.

Click on reply, they go to the end, see the score.

Might catch the mini.

Origin like Melbourne Cup, now lost me, thanks government, keep it free to bufffer, buffer, buffer.

Back to services that work.

mongoose

Coach
what a shitshow from NSW. Literally everything went their way and they still lost. Fitler should drop the whole NSW spine but then that wouldn't address the teams biggest problem, him.

It was just oh so predictable that QLD would fire up after the ridiculous sinbinning of Flegler and end up winning. You just knew it was going to happen. NSW will not win the next two games, the series is over. Fitler is another symbolic appointment for NSW, just like Daley was. Great players they were but they are both clueless when it comes to coaching. Fitler just assumes that if he chucks a bunch of successful club combinations together and some guys who have done the job before then she'll be right. Slater is tactical and reads the game and he's pulled NSW pants down again.

Latest posts