What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Sun - Canberra 36-24 Canterbury @ GIO

Round 25: Canberra v Canterbury

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
The Dogs are still worse than the Raiders though. Awful defence.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Hate this intentional kick interpretation the commentators push. If you react quick enough to kick it on the full, then play on.. if it hits the ground first knock on, not shit FG attempt.

0neye

DOGGIES CHOKE
e537eaabfe13f31a0e2d86cbafabf240.jpg

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Is it possible for the Knights to host the Raiders in a home final from the remaining draw?

I want to live in that timeline please.
I feel like this is probably the most likely outcome. If you and the Raiders beat Cronulla you will probably play Cronulla at home though.

perverse

Referee
I feel like this is probably the most likely outcome. If you and the Raiders beat Cronulla you will probably play Cronulla at home though.
Next week is a big test for the Knights, but I could see us winning it. It should be a cracker. Not sure I can see the Raiders beating the Sharks based on what i've seen, but who knows I guess.

nick87

Coach
You’ll be watching the raiders play finals football and you will enjoy it

I won’t. We’ll get f**king smashed. A true Hollywood movie that this pack of plodders are now very likely to play finals

gerg

Juniors
Is it possible for the Knights to host the Raiders in a home final from the remaining draw?

I want to live in that timeline please.

I think it's a chance. If any team is going to pants us in the finals it might as well be Ponga.

skeepe

Immortal
I think it's a chance. If any team is going to pants us in the finals it might as well be Ponga.
No. That is unacceptable.

Although Knights hatred aside, I reckon Ponga is going to Jarryd Hayne the Knights all the way to the GF.