What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Sun - Newcastle 29-10 Souths @ McDonald Jones

Round 25: Newcastle v Souths

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 25
Newcastle Knights v South Sydney Rabbitohs
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Sunday 20 August 2023

Gates 11:15am
NRLW (NEW v BRI) 12pm
NRL kickoff 2pm
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

NEW2022TEAM.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Dominic Young 3. Dane Gagai 4. Bradman Best 5. Greg Marzhew 6. Tyson Gamble 7. Jackson Hastings 8. Jacob Saifiti 9. Phoenix Crossland 10. Leo Thompson 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Adam Elliott 14. Kurt Mann 15. Daniel Saifiti 16. Jack Hetherington 17. Mathew Croker 18. Dylan Lucas 19. Enari Tuala 20. Adam Clune 21. Brodie Jones 22. Jack Johns

Out: Enari Tuala (centre), Brodie Jones (bench)
In: Bradman Best (centre)

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Campbell Graham 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Jai Arrow 9. Damien Cook 10. Shaquai Mitchell 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jacob Host 13. Cameron Murray 14. Tallis Duncan 15. Michael Chee Kam 16. Siliva Havili 17. Davvy Moale 18. Tyrone Munro 19. Hame Sele 20. Peter Mamouzelos 21. Tevita Tatola 22. Dean Hawkins

Out: Ben Lovett (bench)
In: Michael Chee Kam (bench)

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Phil Henderson
Video Referee: Adam Gee

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Newcastle^ v South Sydney^ at Lyall Peacock Oval, Sat 2pm​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Surely the Bunnies turn up for this. It is literally do or die at this point. 8th is theirs for the taking, they just have to give half a f**k.

mozza91

Coach
Worried what the pube collector will do to get Souths over the line. I still have flashbacks of him penalising us and sin binning Fitzgibbon for getting headbutted and punched by a Burgess a few years ago.

yobbo84

First Grade
Probably because people think we're both due. Us for a loss and you guys for a good performance. We will most likely be without Hastings as well. But yeah its one of a few tough games to tip this round.
It's wishful thinking. We've been poo for 3 months now. I can't see us winning at a packed stadium in Newy.

Grapple

Bench
bloody well hate Newcastle...... but they're playing with passion and playing at home, end of year they'll get up, you cant deny they've turned the corner.

We've also turned the corner, but keep turning the corner back to where we started.

bloody well hate Newcastle...... but they're playing with passion and playing at home, end of year they'll get up, you cant deny they've turned the corner.

We've also turned the corner, but keep turning the corner back to where we started.
I say you guys are even worse than where you started

perverse

Referee
I love how the quality of this image is degrading over time, lol. The photobucket watermark is a nice touch.

I was holding the @ (not my sign, just helping... although it was another LU member that made it), and seeing this pic always takes me back. Great game the be at. Would be nice to repeat the dose on Sunday. Been too long since i had a good lol@50uffs.

I love how the quality of this image is degrading over time, lol. The photobucket watermark is a nice touch.

I was holding the @ (not my sign, just helping... although it was another LU member that made it), and seeing this pic always takes me back. Great game the be at. Would be nice to repeat the dose on Sunday. Been too long since i had a good lol@50uffs.
Hopefully you can have the biggest lol of your life on Sunday 😉

yobbo84

First Grade

I was at that game. It was not fun to be at, the drive home sucked and Raymond Terrace Maccas was closed on the way home. Boooooo.

yobbo84

First Grade
As for tomorrow, Tatola and Sele are back so we're basically full strength minus Tom Burgess, and Hastings is out. Absolutely zero excuses to play crap.

I mean we probably will, but we have no excuses.

Latest posts