What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry O

Juniors
I'm talking to someone on FB about RL and all he ever says is I'm a Mungo fan,I'm getting so sick of it. And he calls all Polynesians who plays RL have no brains. And apparently his made me famous on his forum and everyone has a good laugh about me coz I stick up for the game I love. He is a journalist and he acts like a real twit at times. I wish I can reveal his name....

Last edited:

The_Wookie

Bench
No BVOD ?
we know at least one game ( Thursday) got 72K a record.
The other 2 maybe 100K plus
thats another 170K odd to add putting that final figure way over 6 mill

No BVOD until next week, plus 7 day consolidation data will put it over 6m anyway

Wb1234

Referee
I'm talking to someone on FB about RL and all he ever says is I'm a Mungo fan,I'm getting so sick of it. And he calls all Polynesians who plays RL have no brains. And apparently his made me famous on his forum and everyone has a good laugh about me coz I stick up for the game I love. He is a journalist and he acts like a real twit at times. I wish I can reveal his name....
Who ?

Iamback

Coach
These are all done by OzTAM and RegTAM surveys and covered by vOZ.

Its never really been clear how its done. They were supposedly trying to put Kayo onto the Oztam panel early last year. I dont really know what happened with that.

Surely Kayo knows what I am watching and when, Shouldn't be that hard to get actual figures

Iamback

Coach
Who cares how they get the numbers?
The networks who pay us are the ones using the numbers.
These are the numbers that will be at the negotiating table and they're beautiful!

Exactly, I think they need a modern way for the data BUT that is what they use

The_Wookie

Bench
Surely Kayo knows what I am watching and when, Shouldn't be that hard to get actual figures

They do, but they consider that information to be commercial in confidence. In other words ifd the true data is known it could affect advertisers and streaming rights.

Vibing

Juniors
welcome to the circle jerk club, where pointless posts about me are always welcome lol
nawww
poor thing

Its been a tough few days for you i know , what with the ratings for rnd 1 & all
but , lets get that quivering bottom lip straightened up eh ?
theres a lad
it'll be alright

Vibing

Juniors
peter fitzf**kwit ... ill wager

Harry O

Juniors
Just coz I tell him I have no interest in any other sport and that my only love is RUGBY LEAGUE he goes on to say yeah it's illegal to like other sports ay? But I told him a million times I have no interest,all he ever comes up with is typical mungo bullshit. He says his cousin plays for the sharks and gives him heaps,if I was the cousin I would've thumped him by now ....So is it OK to put my name and my picture on his forum and talk shit about me all day to his followers? Is that even legal? He says he makes money from my comments and screenshots everything I say to him and posts it on his forum so all his wanker followers have a laugh. But one thing for sure he can't handle the truth when I tell him Rugby League is Australia’s most watched sport on TV and beats other codes for dead.... anyway let him have his rant and I'll continue giving it to him....

Last edited:

Vibing

Juniors
Just coz I tell him I have no interest in any other sport and that my only love is RUGBY LEAGUE he goes on to say yeah it's illegal to like other sports ay? But I told him a million times I have no interest,all he ever comes up with is typical mungo bullshit. He says his cousin plays for the sharks and gives him heaps,if I was the cousin I would've thumped him by now ....So is it OK to put my name and my picture on his forum and talk shit about me all day to his followers? Is that even legal? He says he makes money from my comments and screenshots everything I say to him and posts it on his forum so all his wanker followers have a laugh. But one thing for sure he can't handle the truth when I tell him Rugby League is Australia’s most watched sport on TV beats other codes for dead.... anyway let him have his rant and I'll continue giving it to him....
name him
hes on FB

its a public domain ... its not illegal

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
They do, but they consider that information to be commercial in confidence. In other words ifd the true data is known it could affect advertisers and streaming rights.
I suppose the streaming broadcasters are in a bind here. On the one hand they`d want to downplay the figures to keep rights value down but on the other hand wanting to brag about their reach to attract advertisers. There`s probably a balancing act in there trying to get the best of both worlds.

Harry O

Juniors
name him
hes on FB

its a public domain ... its not illegal
This is what he said yesterday 》》 You are not coming on my forum. I already put enough of your crap on there.. It's for all round sports enthusiasts not insecure flogs. You'd hate being surrounded by people who enjoy a range of sports

Vibing

Juniors
This is what he said yesterday 》》 You are not coming on my forum. I already put enough of your crap on there.. It's for all round sports enthusiasts not insecure flogs. You'd hate being surrounded by people who enjoy a range of sports
all sports except RL
anyone who calls an NRL supporter a mungo is most likely a toffballer
they're the biggest flogs on the planet

name him
lets out the wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts