What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wb1234

Referee
I`m no fan of a P.N.G. team but I thought this has been discussed before and argued by you IIRC, it doesn`t matter where the extra team comes from, it`s the extra game that counts. And if they are successful even better.
Just like I think it was you who said, most Dolphins` fans will have been watching NRL before the Dolphins came in, now they just watch one extra game.
Hahhaa and more so because of the deflection from @Perth Red

Vibing

Juniors
pretty average numbers ( based on 2023 anyways ) last night
306K metro & only 173K in Sydney
probs 1.050 Mill when its all counted

the banana chuckers had a rare win , by about 100K i'd say

Pneuma

First Grade

Thursday night often gets the better ratings and detracts from Friday night. The racists didn’t have a Thursday game thus the higher number last night.

nko11

Juniors

Not bad considering their game was 2nd v 4th and was a rare close game between 2 capitals. Against a 1st v 14th clash with only 1 capital covered and the game was more or less over by the 70th minute.

Also the 2 games last night bode well for ratings into the last half of the season. Upsets and close competition will maintain interest and ratings. Perfect timing coming into the key years of negotiation for our next deal.

Billythekid

First Grade
What makes you think storm vs phins would be a record breaking game? I think it’ll rate well but is there something in particular that will make it rate extra high?

Pneuma

First Grade
What makes you think storm vs phins would be a record breaking game? I think it’ll rate well but is there something in particular that will make it rate extra high?
Lots of enthusiasm around the game at the moment mate. Occasionally we might be a bit over the top. Enjoy

Vibing

Juniors
Some huge numbers earlier in the year for the phins on PTV , that & the Storm always brining good numbers to PTV games too & the fact it was an interesting game in prospect , Munster Bennett etc

anyway
it didn;t do anything special re ratings , just good numbers
320K foxtel
about 250K est kayo
so 570k all up

Status
Not open for further replies.