What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Panthers

Fangs

Coach
that said - i hope we win WC challenge - that is the 1 trophy we dont have that we want

We are currently the second best team in the world. Too many excuses from Panther fans after the WCC earlier this year. If we truly are that good we will win it

Catalans, St Helens, Wigan and Hull KR the last four teams in the semis. Old mate Tyrone May, Kaide Ellis and new recruit Brad Schneider on display this weekend.

Abacus

Juniors
Haha, Ivan wrapping up his presentation night speech: "may the fourth be with you."

Gold. 😍

Black Diamond

Juniors
We are currently the second best team in the world. Too many excuses from Panther fans after the WCC earlier this year. If we truly are that good we will win it

Catalans, St Helens, Wigan and Hull KR the last four teams in the semis. Old mate Tyrone May, Kaide Ellis and new recruit Brad Schneider on display this weekend.

Glimpse of the future

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697834918086.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697834918086.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 16
  • FB_IMG_1697834926213.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697834926213.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • FB_IMG_1697834933349.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697834933349.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 16

maple_69

Bench
I wouldn’t mind pink for 2024. Or maybe that heinous scribble rust/teal number from the mid 00s just to flex on the league. I’d be keen to do a 40 year anniversary of our first finals appearance for 2025 for a meaningful brown strip.

I wouldn’t mind pink for 2024. Or maybe that heinous scribble rust/teal number from the mid 00s just to flex on the league. I’d be keen to do a 40 year anniversary of our first finals appearance for 2025 for a meaningful brown strip.

Now THAT’S a brilliant suggestion.

Pink for 2024 and the Brown/White strip that echoes the 1985 team jersey. A great ode to the first final’s appearance.

That’s the 4-peat and 5-peat GF jerseys taken care of!!

Kilkenny

Coach
The 2024 season is going to present the challenges we have become accustomed too with significant player losses and how we overcome such challenges.

The Roosters salary cap management never fails to deliver, big incomings, few significant outgoings and according to Foxsports today they are in discussions with Corey Paix from the Broncos. It is what it is I guess.

Big Mick

Referee
The 2024 season is going to present the challenges we have become accustomed too with significant player losses and how we overcome such challenges.

The Roosters salary cap management never fails to deliver, big incomings, few significant outgoings and according to Foxsports today they are in discussions with Corey Paix from the Broncos. It is what it is I guess.

Uncle Nick loves playing Golf with the players. Unfortunately he's just so bad at the game.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Uncle Nick loves playing Golf with the players. Unfortunately he's just so bad at the game.

Does Lou Z play golf.....(asking for a friend)
Who Knows Idk GIF