What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Confirmed Cam has a hip flexor injury, wow this season is really cursed
The whole medical team must be sacked IMMEDIATELY.
No pay.
This is a f....ing disgrace.
Demetriou was involved in the sacking of Eddie Farah and his staff, and what did they achieve?
- the most unfit team in over 30 years
- misdiagnosis of Cambell Graham injury, our for the season.
- 50% of the squad out injured after only 8 rounds.
Demetriou and Latrell Mitchell are responsible for this.
Demetriou for his insecurity and stupidity, Latrell Mitchell for his whining and whingeing that he "wasn't being looked after" with his calf "injury" that resulted in being out for 10 weeks, and resulted in the sacking of the medical team at the end of last season, and resulted in the sacking of the medical team at the end of last season.

Carnage alright. Jeez we're in some trouble with injury now. I just cannot wrap my head around the medical staff allowing Ty Ty to return early. Clearly he wasn't ready. Far out we're a dumb club.

Now Junior as well. We can't catch a break.

Yes we are a dumb club since signing ilias and before that we signed that dud winger jaxson paulo what a joke he was.

callmack1

Staff member

On top of all this, both Hawkins and Gray ruled out for six-plus weeks?!! For f**k sake, I want to scream. This is becoming the absolute Season from hell. Nothing is going our way and this is the worst injury list I can remember. They're all long term too. It's carnage, an absolute nightmare.

I am gutted. The Season is already shit, but how the hell are we supposed to compete, perform and try to improve with half our squad out?? It's just about impossible. We're entering the easier part of the draw, where we should start to improve, but any chance of that is already f**ked.

I know some of these injuries have an element of bad luck to them but honestly, our entire high performance staff need to go. These guys are not fit enough and it's making them injury prone. Diabolical. This Season can't get much worse surely.

God.

handyman2190

Bench
Arrow is badly injured,yet we continue to play him,this looks like the campell saga,take him off and operate,this season is lost anyway,i doubt we win another match this year

Steenson123

Juniors
Boys for the last 5 years ive whinged about recruitment,now we are dads army
And I emphatically told individuals like yourself a YEAR ago that Demetriou HAD to be dismissed. You - and some others here - mocked and made idiotic comments about drugs etc. Well you ain't doing that now. Now you see clearly what I already knew a year ago. Demetriou was destroying the squad and he had no idea about people management.
Demetriou had almost SIX seasons here and he developed virtually no young guys, no internal draft system which is what one needs to do. Surely Demetriou knew post-Bennett thet he HAD to nurture some promising young players to slide into A Grade, guys he could trust to make an impact. Instead he developed nobody and gutted the medical and training/assistant personnel and now the club is knackered, at least in the short term.

Steenson123

Juniors
Dopey Demetr

On top of all this, both Hawkins and Gray ruled out for six-plus weeks?!! For f**k sake, I want to scream. This is becoming the absolute Season from hell. Nothing is going our way and this is the worst injury list I can remember. They're all long term too. It's carnage, an absolute nightmare.

I am gutted. The Season is already shit, but how the hell are we supposed to compete, perform and try to improve with half our squad out?? It's just about impossible. We're entering the easier part of the draw, where we should start to improve, but any chance of that is already f**ked.

I know some of these injuries have an element of bad luck to them but honestly, our entire high performance staff need to go. These guys are not fit enough and it's making them injury prone. Diabolical. This Season can't get much worse surely.

God.

Dopey Demetriou has done a real number here. He has performed a blue print for how NOT to Coach. When players suspect preferential treatment and believe some players run the side, a Coach should promptly resign. Once the dressing room is lost, no believers, its Finito you HAVE to resign. Demetriou LAST SEASON should have had the courage to resign when the squad finished with a pathetic 4-9 record, barely beating low teams. Instead he stubbornly clung to the rocks like a sea mollusk, thinking a turnaround was possible. Then Mansour poured more oil onto the fire, and it was done, completely gone for Demetriou.

speedster

Juniors
Still, no mention of Shaq who I suspect has been suffering a relapse of mental health issues which he has been bravely open about in the past. But I don't know anything, just my suspicion the way nothing is mentioned about him missing and not being included in the rehab reports. He might still play this week for all I know. Hope so.

Latest posts