What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 25 - Vs Knights

callmack1

Staff member
Looking towards Round 25 as we take on the Knights this coming Saturday, back home at Accor. Honestly, it’s hard to get enthused for this one and I really don’t know what to say anymore. We have simply reached the point in the Season where I just want it to end and I’m sure a lot of us feel the same. I’m a tragic, so give it a couple days and I’ll be up for it and as keen as anything, but it’s just really taken the wind out of the Season now.

I guess Newcastle is a bit of a weaker side but honestly, if we can’t beat the friggin Tigers, then we won’t be beating the Knights. Especially not without Cody. Therefore, all I want to see is some pride and effort similar to the games against the Storm and Sharks. Just show us something and at least treat our home fans a little.

I just fear that we’re out of gas, and this could be another embarrassing one, especially if Ponga comes to play.

It’s Member Appreciation Round, so at least that’s something. The boys will be wearing our special members jersey, celebrating our 2014 Premiership win, and I believe the club has somethings planned to commemorate that victory 10 years ago. That will probably be the highlight of the night.

Aside from that, it could be another rough one so strap in and get ready.