What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 5 - Vs Warriors

speedster

Juniors
Latrell about to get his first suspension for the year for that elbow perhaps
You'd think he was thinking fend at that moment but the elbow came out instead of the palm. His mongrel aggro just overwhelms him in the moment and he goes overboard. The moment he did it he was instantly into "sorry bra" mode but he just can't control his mongrel impulses.

Trouble is his middle name still.

Steenson123

Juniors
The Bye week is approaching.
Now is the time to get rid of Demetriou. He is a complete dud. Give the new HC a chance to mould the squad into something at least decent!
He has had his chance. The constant errors, turnovers and hesitation in the backline, they do not appear to know what to do, its all on Demetriou.
I put forward Taylor, Griffin, McGregor or Ryan Carr.
Somebody who at least will get the squad focused and organised.
Johnston is supposed to break Irvine's record in the next 18 months. The way this is going, that will not happen here.
Forget about critiquing this player A B or C. The MAIN problem is Demetriou. He is a dud.

speedster

Juniors
Back to being the dumbest football side in the country.
We look like bottom feeders. Dropped ball 2nd tackle after points, fail to defend line. Upper hand immediately given away. Losing the arm wrestle and falling for obvious trick shots. Heads dropping, pushing passes, playing catch up footy.

Losersville.

speedster

Juniors
Now is the time to get rid of Demetriou. He is a complete dud. Give the new HC a chance to mould the squad into something at least decent!
He has had his chance. The constant errors, turnovers and hesitation in the backline, they do not appear to know what to do, its all on Demetriou.
Johnston is supposed to break Irvine's record in the next 18 months. The way this is going, that will not happen here.
Forget about critiquing this player A B or C. The MAIN problem is Demetriou. He is a dud.
I'd reckon if that were to happen, Hornby for the remainder of the year and secure Wayne for next year onwards before he gets taken. He will never be too old until he decides to retire himself and is the best choice by a mile.

Thumper

Juniors
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.
what are you smoking.
taylor, griffin, McGregor. If you had any clue about rugby league how could you think Jason Taylor is a good option for any team.
a good laugh for the afternoon though. Well done.

Steenson123

Juniors
I say to
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.
what are you smoking.
taylor, griffin, McGregor. If you had any clue about rugby league how could you think Jason Taylor is a good option for any team.
I tell you you now dope.
Stick with Demetriou and enjoy getting smashed repeatedly.
When the team is 2-11 or the like like that do you?
Demetriou is a scourge for this club, one of the worst HCs ever. He has Mitchell, Walker, Murray, Jack W, Tom B and others plus a guy targeting being the All Time leading scorer and this is what you create. He has anchored the squad to the bottom of NRL football.
At least I put forward alternate options, as they will need to be addressed sooner rather than later.
For the longer term I would go after Slater, he has all the requirements to succeed.
How about the rest of you? Are you prepared for 5 months of this poubelle OR do something about it?

Thumper

Juniors
I say to

I tell you you now dope.
Stick with Demetriou and enjoy getting smashed repeatedly.
When the team is 2-11 or the like like that do you?
Demetriou is a scourge for this club, one of the worst HCs ever. He has Mitchell, Walker, Murray, Jack W, Tom B and others plus a guy targeting being the All Time leading scorer and this is what you create. He has anchored the squad to the bottom of NRL football.
At least I put forward alternate options, as they will need to be addressed sooner rather than later.
For the longer term I would go after Slater, he has all the requirements to succeed.
How about the rest of you? Are you prepared for 5 months of this poubelle OR do something about it?
Happy to move on JD. But Jason Taylor. Who’s the real dope.
still laughing.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.
what are you smoking.
Some blokes are great Assistant coaches but just aren’t up to being the main man. JD and Taylor are 2 examples of that. I don’t mind Mary Macgregor but from memory I think he was a reluctant head coach himself, an assistant who took the reins when the head coach got punted.

Back on Latrell, the narrative used to be we couldn’t win a title without him. I think that’s changed and we now can’t win one WITH him.

Travitoh

First Grade
Taylor, Griffin and McGregor? 🤣🤣🤣
f**k me, i needed that laugh.

Hellray

Juniors
That’s it as much as the coaching change needs to probs happen sooner than later. The playing squad still needs to lift and perform better also.
The lack of effort and dumb decisions from some of our squad would get the best coach sacked at this stage

Latest posts