What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
I never thought we'd get Marshall-King and not sure he's much of an improvement on Damien, frankly. Debatable anyway.

We need front rowers first and foremost but ahead of that, Peter O would be the signing I want to read about being secured first and foremost.

Make it happen Souths!
Marshall-King would have been a big upgrade on Cooky in current form. But it's all just a pipe dream now and it won't be happening so no point debating it.

I couldn't agree more with you about Peter O though, we NEED that. It'd be huge for the future of the club. God, I hope we can make it happen.

Pauly1

Juniors
Handy we need 2 big mongrel big boppers up front tatola n koloamatangi + co aint cutting the mustard as in bending the oppositions line such as sam burgess did.
We have Koloamatangi as our mongrel tough forward :eek:. Hope Wayne teaches him to run straight and hard like Jaidan Sua runs.
By the way, why o why did we let Sua go?

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
if we can nab Royce Hunt that would be sensational. 1 more prop also to come with him, with some mongrel like Hunt would be awesome.

TPJ and HUNT lining up.

8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. ??
11. Muarry
12. Arrow
13. KK

14. Hunt
15. Moale
16. Duncan
17. Tass
18. Keppie

We need a couple strong wingers also

Thumper

Juniors
if we can nab Royce Hunt that would be sensational. 1 more prop also to come with him, with some mongrel like Hunt would be awesome.

TPJ and HUNT lining up.

8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. ??
11. Muarry
12. Arrow
13. KK

14. Hunt
15. Moale
16. Duncan
17. Tass
18. Keppie

We need a couple strong wingers also
Murray is our lock. Keaon can be the other prop. Tass won’t be at the club next year.