What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
Hunt had 6 runs and 10 tackles. If that’s a bench mark for a good game no wonder you like Keppie.
you just throw up any name you read in the paper and think we should sign them.
always blah blah this guy. Blah blah that guy.
Someone gets mentioned who you don’t like and he’s to old gonna cost to much.
averages 130m a game and 31 tackles.
has only made 2 errors for the year.
I know which player I’d want.
I watched hunt play friday,he turned the game,thats not just my opinion but the comentators as well, and i didnt say keppie is flawless, read what i wrote i said he is a bench player, as is mitchel whos been out for weeks, i would not pay debelin 500k and sign him for 3 years,not at 33, and i cant see you naming other props we can buy,u just critisize

Thumper

Juniors
I watched hunt play friday,he turned the game,thats not just my opinion but the comentators as well, and i didnt say keppie is flawless, read what i wrote i said he is a bench player, as is mitchel whos been out for weeks, i would not pay debelin 500k and sign him for 3 years,not at 33, and i cant see you naming other props we can buy,u just critisize
Why name props who aren’t Better than what we currently have. Could name 50 props who are unavailable. Why sign players who add nothing to the roster.

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
JDB is no good.
Royce Hunts problem is that he isnt fit enough, needs to get fitter to be able to go at least 20 mins a game.
Aitken is rubbish also.
TPJ is just a bench option.

Theres really not much on the market.

Eric the great

Juniors
If your watching the nsw cup game today between south’s and bulldogs it’s 34 nil at halftime so there isn’t much coming through the ranks

Tom would of done 1 more year, keppie is really a bench player,though he has lost weight and is fitter than at the start of the season,and better than nothing, our problem stems from lack of planning ,recruitment and foresight, we knew tom was going, yet did nothing to develop,or poach young fellas, we sat on our hands, now bennets trying to find props and we get dads army type players who are nearly past it,i wouldnt be surprised if we are pipped by the dogs for royce hunts signature,especially after his performance friday

Hunt might still stay at the gummies on a cheaper contract.

Ilias is the worst half back in souths history and dudmetriou said he will be the best souths half back in years I still can't stop laughing about what dudmetriou envisioned thank God they are both no longer at souths.hurry up ilias and leave souths you cost souths my families decades worth of memberships.

Infact the blame should be on who ever signed ilias up what were they thinking omg how clueless.

speedster

Juniors
Big NO to JDR!!!!!

He was not found not guilty by the skin of his teeth in 2 trials that proved clearly that he was dead set guilty except for the odd bro on each of the jurys. Shouldn't be still playing the game.

EFF NO to seeing that disgusting POS in our colours!!!!

Thumper

Juniors
Big NO to JDR!!!!!

He was not found not guilty by the skin of his teeth in 2 trials that proved clearly that he was dead set guilty except for the odd bro on each of the jurys. Shouldn't be still playing the game.

EFF NO to seeing that disgusting POS in our colours!!!!
I’m sure you were Happy to cheer on Cody, Greg Inglis kirisome auva'a. But take the moral high ground for debelin

Latest posts