What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

if we can nab Royce Hunt that would be sensational. 1 more prop also to come with him, with some mongrel like Hunt would be awesome.

TPJ and HUNT lining up.

8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. ??
11. Muarry
12. Arrow
13. KK

14. Hunt
15. Moale
16. Duncan
17. Tass
18. Keppie

We need a couple strong wingers also

the wingers next year will be aj + munro we need to buy hunt, tpj,and de bellin to add to our forward pack once tburg leaves.unless bennett has other plans but we definitely need a big dog that makes yardage once tburg leaves.

callmack1

Staff member
No no no no no knights ilias is a park footballer.

Ilias is the worst half back in souths history and dudmetriou said he will be the best souths half back in years I still can't stop laughing about what dudmetriou envisioned thank God they are both no longer at souths.hurry up ilias and leave souths you cost souths my families decades worth of memberships.

Eric the great

Juniors
Ilias is the worst half back in souths history and dudmetriou said he will be the best souths half back in years I still can't stop laughing about what dudmetriou envisioned thank God they are both no longer at souths.hurry up ilias and leave souths you cost souths my families decades worth of memberships.
Good riddance to you and your families membership

Thumper

Juniors

God, I hope this isn't true! No thank you. We have Murray and Duncan, why would we even think about it?

He runs hard and he tackles harder.
he doesn’t miss tackles and doesn’t make errors.
dragons have used him at prop almost every game this year.
Id gladly have him play prop in my side.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
He is 33 years old and he wont come for 1 year
33 years old but he missed a few seasons with those rape allegations. He's still playing like his in his late 20's. We also lack experience in our front row.

His career has been affected severely because of those allegations and hasn't been able to get back into the origin squad even when he's a better option than Jake Trbojevic.

I assume most people will be against the signing but I think it's unfair considering it was never proven at court.

handyman2190

Bench
Who mentioned signing him for 1 year besides the dragons? Suppose you want to keep Tom at the club or continue to think Keppie is a good option.
Tom would of done 1 more year, keppie is really a bench player,though he has lost weight and is fitter than at the start of the season,and better than nothing, our problem stems from lack of planning ,recruitment and foresight, we knew tom was going, yet did nothing to develop,or poach young fellas, we sat on our hands, now bennets trying to find props and we get dads army type players who are nearly past it,i wouldnt be surprised if we are pipped by the dogs for royce hunts signature,especially after his performance friday

handyman2190

Bench
33 years old but he missed a few seasons with those rape allegations. He's still playing like his in his late 20's. We also lack experience in our front row.

His career has been affected severely because of those allegations and hasn't been able to get back into the origin squad even when he's a better option than Jake Trbojevic.

I assume most people will be against the signing but I think it's unfair considering it was never proven at court.
My only issue is his age and $ if he was offered a 1 year deal he wouldnt come,he wants 2 or 3

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Tom would of done 1 more year, keppie is really a bench player,though he has lost weight and is fitter than at the start of the season,and better than nothing, our problem stems from lack of planning ,recruitment and foresight, we knew tom was going, yet did nothing to develop,or poach young fellas, we sat on our hands, now bennets trying to find props and we get dads army type players who are nearly past it,i wouldnt be surprised if we are pipped by the dogs for royce hunts signature,especially after his performance friday

Do you see Royce Hunt as a starting prop? I see him as more of an impact bench prop. I definitely see JDB as a starting prop so why don't we sign both?

Thumper

Juniors
Hunt had 6 runs and 10 tackles. If that’s a bench mark for a good game no wonder you like Keppie.
you just throw up any name you read in the paper and think we should sign them.
always blah blah this guy. Blah blah that guy.
Someone gets mentioned who you don’t like and he’s to old gonna cost to much.
averages 130m a game and 31 tackles.
has only made 2 errors for the year.
I know which player I’d want.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think a forward pack of

8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. JDB
11. Aitken
12. Koloamatangi
13. Murray

14. Havili
15. Moale
16. Arrow
17. Host/Keppie/Gray

Looks really strong on paper. Aitken would be perfect for our left edge.

Thumper

Juniors
I think a forward pack of

8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. JDB
11. Aitken
12. Koloamatangi
13. Murray

14. Havili
15. Moale
16. Arrow
17. Host/Keppie/Gray

Looks really strong on paper. Aitken would be perfect for our left edge.
Keaon has shown he’s a better middle than an edge player. Make him play prop. Bench lacks some spark though.