What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

speedster

Juniors
I’m sure you were Happy to cheer on Cody, Greg Inglis kirisome auva'a. But take the moral high ground for debelin
You've got to be joking! Seriously ridiculous comparison. None of Cody, Greg or Somi were even accused of rape let alone failed to be found not guilty only because there was a grub on the jury both times that actually thinks the evidence presented was not rape when any decent person knows that it was!

I don't care if what the evidence showed he did is cool by you or not but it's not by me, I don't want such a low life in my club's colours, I reckon a few supporters and sponsors might agree and I don't appreciate you insinuating that I'm somehow a hypocrite on this issue with your failed comparisons!!!

Thumper

Juniors
You've got to be joking! Seriously ridiculous comparison. None of Cody, Greg or Somi were even accused of rape let alone failed to be found not guilty only because there was a grub on the jury both times that actually thinks the evidence presented was not rape when any decent person knows that it was!
Cody and kirisome both stood down for 12 months for HITTING a women. I think it’s a pretty fair comparison. Maybe you bash women too that’s why you don’t think it’s an issue.

speedster

Juniors
Cody and kirisome both stood down for 12 months for HITTING a women. I think it’s a pretty fair comparison. Maybe you bash women too that’s why you don’t think it’s an issue.
f**k off arsehole! DV and rape are not the same thing you animal!

You're the one wanting a dead set rapist in our roster! Don't flip it round on me!!!

speedster

Juniors
Weak. Seems everyone here doesn’t think DV is an issue. Interesting.
The topic at hand is rape, not DV.

Just for the slow of mind, I am also against DV. But talk of DV is your diversion to try to move away from your support for a dead set rapist coming to our club.

Do you think our sponsors would all be happy about that? Did you think of that?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Don’t want to be on here with people who think bashing women is fine.
The forum here is to share opinions and bounce around ideas.
Posters can agree with them, or not.
You come here, post your edicts, and abuse people who don't agree.
That just makes you a bigmouth.
Nobody cares what you think or post.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I don't care if what the evidence showed he did is cool by you or not but it's not by me, I don't want such a low life in my club's colours, I reckon a few supporters and sponsors might agree and I don't appreciate you insinuating that I'm somehow a hypocrite on this issue with your failed comparisons!!!

There are other players who have had their careers ruined by rape allegations, like Brett Stewart. Unless it's been heard at court and you've been sentenced then I think it's quite unfair to go around labelling him as a rapist. With the current political climate that we live in I think it's dangerous to assume people are guilty if there's only been allegations.

Eric the great

Juniors
if you accuse someone of rape when they have been cleared at court and the nrl integrity unit it means you are clutching at straws did all the dragon sponsors dumb the dragons I don’t think so and in the end it’s up to Wayne he’s getting paid the big money to make these decisions

speedster

Juniors
There are other players who have had their careers ruined by rape allegations, like Brett Stewart. Unless it's been heard at court and you've been sentenced then I think it's quite unfair to go around labelling him as a rapist. With the current political climate that we live in I think it's dangerous to assume people are guilty if there's only been allegations.
There's been far more than mere allegations. The case was heard twice and both juries were majority guilty but 1 or 2 jurors voted not guilty which led to it being declared a mistrial. He was not ultimately found guilty but he also failed to be found not guilty.

I followed the case very closely and it was clear to me that what he and the other bloke did was rape pure and simple. Nothing unfair about me having an opinion based on the facts of both cases. I'm assuming nothing and the current political climate (which is dreadfully unsupportive of women in general) has nothing to do with this particular case. Nothing!

I don't care if he was ultimately let off the hook. I don't want that grub at my club. That's my opinion whether you see it that way or not and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Latest posts