What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member

Ughhhh it's such a non-issue for god's sake!! Move on.

callmack1

Staff member

Yes, it was a little disrespectful and he shouldn't have said it, yes, it wasn't a good look but yes, it's also not a major issue. I suggest we all take Trell's advice and move on.

callmack1

Staff member

Travitoh

First Grade
Just watched Lindsay Smith take a good run from dummy half and can't help but doubt that any of our props would even be able to pick up the footy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Yes, it was a little disrespectful and he shouldn't have said it, yes, it wasn't a good look but yes, it's also not a major issue. I suggest we all take Trell's advice and move on.

Any news article that has Latrells name in it is just clickbait because it gets so many views. Latrell this, Latrell that. I just wish he would pull his finger out and become the player he should be. So much damn potential.

callmack1

Staff member

Onya Trell, Cody and Ty Ty!

Nafedogg

Juniors
It’s crazy to see how much grief Cody and Latrell are copping for the youth crime visit. “Using their special privileges”, “no other players get this treatment” and the best one “why aren’t they letting white players go to this”.

themacemaceman

Juniors
It’s crazy to see how much grief Cody and Latrell are copping for the youth crime visit. “Using their special privileges”, “no other players get this treatment” and the best one “why aren’t they letting white players go to this”.
I’d rather see them at training to be honest.
It’s good that they are there trying to make a difference in the community but surely in another 3 weeks might have been better during the bye round. We are trying to get the season back on track and 2 of our spine is missing.
Maybe it was not such an important session they missed.

Thumper

Juniors
Its a wooden spoon year for us.
Ive been saying for the last 5 years our recruiting strategy has been garbage,weve become slow and lathargic and its now biting us on the arse
The last 5 years? We have played 4 prelims. I’m sure you haven’t been saying that.