What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why didn’t we name Trell in the squad then 22 man squad makes me wonder and why did Hornby say 2 weeks ago Trell won’t be back.

Besides that it’s a joke different rules for different clubs the NRL is going against medical advice re Trell. If 3 surgeons say he’s good to play that should be ok legally. Let’s see if the RLPA has a backbone and Solly for that matter. He shouldn’t have to serve it in round 1 at all.

Unbelievable compared to Taylan May last year. Seems as it’s Souths they’ll just crackdown no surprise there.

Why didn’t we name Trell in the squad then 22 man squad makes me wonder and why did Hornby say 2 weeks ago Trell won’t be back.

Besides that it’s a joke different rules for different clubs the NRL is going against medical advice re Trell. If 3 surgeons say he’s good to play that should be ok legally. Let’s see if the RLPA has a backbone and Solly for that matter. He shouldn’t have to serve it in round 1 at all.

Unbelievable compared to Taylan May last year. Seems as it’s Souths they’ll just crackdown no surprise there.

The nrl + rorters are both corrupt

Rabbits20

Immortal
Last 6 weeks Jacob Gagai has only ran 361 metres that’s an avg of 60 metres a game. It isn’t first grade standard just staying on his wing not looking for work. First 8-10 games he was better the last 6 games I’ve been underwhelmed.

62 metres, 54 metres, 45 metres, 87 metres, 68 metres, 45 metres that’s the last 6 games sorry but that does not cut it for me

Rabbits20

Immortal
Latrell Mitchell’ request to help with the Rabbitohs Friday Night on field warm up was blocked by an NRL official on duty at BlueBet Stadium ahead of their clash with Penrith.

The Daily Telegraph reports a South Sydney employee made the request to an NRL official on hand at the ground before being told NRL rules prohibit a suspended player from entering the playing field on game day.

It is common to see injured players assisting in warm ups and Mitchell had hoped to lend a hand before the move was scuppered.

Latest posts