What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB, ABC or Triple M, who do you listen to for your league coverage?

Which radio station do you listen to for your league coverage?

• 2GB

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Triple M

Votes: 74 49.3%
  • ABC

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Don't listen to league on the radio

Votes: 10 6.7%

• Total voters

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Andrew Moore and Matt Elliot are very good, Andrew Ryan decent
The bobcat is hilarious. ABC all the way for RL on grandstand , surprisingly.

There was a caller a few weekends ago who asked them why they didn't talk about vfl. They responded by encouraging him to find another station to listen to, because they had no interest in it on their programme.

It was glorious

captainwarrior

Juniors
When it comes to the actual game I still listen to 2GB. David Morrow, Big Marn and Piggy Riddell are still my favourite combination. If someone else is calling it though I put ABC or Triple M on, depending on who I like more at the time. Andrew Moore is still the best caller for mine so if he's calling it I will mostly listen to ABC.

I usually listen to 2GB for the 2pm Sunday game and ABC game for the 4pm game, works quite well.

thorson1987

Coach
The bobcat is hilarious. ABC all the way for RL on grandstand , surprisingly.

There was a caller a few weekends ago who asked them why they didn't talk about vfl. They responded by encouraging him to find another station to listen to, because they had no interest in it on their programme.

It was glorious

Should listen to when Maroon is on MMM doing the Rush Hour.

Can hear the absolute disdain in his voice when he has to talk about the AFL for a minute or 2.

The bloke hates it with a passion.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I may be on the road. Radio is the only option. Their pre game and post game analysis and discussion of the issues is also enjoyable.

Brutus

Referee
Should listen to when Maroon is on MMM doing the Rush Hour.

Can hear the absolute disdain in his voice when he has to talk about the AFL for a minute or 2.

The bloke hates it with a passion.

He sure does. He is not afraid to bag the shit of the overrated garbage.

Well done Maroon!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't like Dan Ginnane so will never listen to triple m while he's there.

Uppity merkin thinks he's hot shit because he's on the radio.

The Undertaker

Juniors
Yeah Steggz.
I just think Maroons a bit more light hearted with his calling ( hand bags at ten paces etc) than Ginnane who although his calls aren't terrible sounds at time like he's gonna have a meltdown or spit his pacemaker out.
plus I feel Ginnane appears to me a bit of a sensationalist muckraker at times journalistically speaking i.e on the rush hour
smacks of effort so to speak.
just my opinion though

CC_Roosters

First Grade
What a disgrace. Sitting at wyong in the car looking for coverage of the 3pm game. Tried 2GO- swans, triple m- swans, newcastle fm stations-nothing. Finally found it on 702 ABC. But seriously no FM coverage of the NRL in NSW is just crap. They need to dump this exclusivity BS to proliferate coverage across as many stations as possible

Latest posts