What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: New Zealand v Australia at Christchurch on Feb 20-24, 2016

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Well done to Bmac for getting the world record for fastest 100.

What a green day 1 pitch to do it on.

Yet another career highlight and a sweet way to bow out.

Most test 6s along the way.

chigurh

Mcullum is a f**kwit,standing his ground when Lyon caught a ball that was 50 metres above the ground

Yeah it would've raised a few eyebrows, no doubt about that. But with the finish line in sight it seems as though he's totally abandoned the nice guy charade

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Yeah it would've raised a few eyebrows, no doubt about that. But with the finish line in sight it seems as though he's totally abandoned the nice guy charade

Greg Chappel, Snedden catch.

Greg Dyer "catch".

Get over it.

JJ

Immortal
Greg Chappel, Snedden catch.

Greg Dyer "catch".

Get over it.

Lance Cairns intimidatory bowling :lol:

It is amusing...

I don't thin McCullum saw it, nonetheless with Patto bowling one has to wait...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Blah blah you ripped into Smith for the same thing. Just admit that you are a disgraceful hypocrite and life can go on. We are all hypocrites here. its ok jidge.

Williamson does not like being tied down lol. I thought he was some nerves of steel battler.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Mcullum brings great shame upon cricket,good for the game when he finally retires.

Only to the bowlers who handed him the fastest test century ever in the history of test cricket. The only shame is he did not get a double.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I honestly dont think there is any shame in getting the umpires to check it if the batsman is not sure. It takes all of about 5 seconds. I thought the same thing when Smith did it last test. Its weird how kiwis change their tune faster than an ipod shuffle in these circumstances though.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Blah blah you ripped into Smith for the same thing. Just admit that you are a disgraceful hypocrite and life can go on. We are all hypocrites here. its ok jidge.

Williamson does not like being tied down lol. I thought he was some nerves of steel battler.

Nice trollin' on KW.

You'll probably get a bite here.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
:lol: you are back in form, good to see

Pete lacks any sense of humour, :lol: at his righteous moral outrage

I think McCullum was in the right to check, just like Smith was. It can be hard to tell. It can be hard to tell for the fieldsmen at that.

So you now agree that what Smith did was fine right ?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Guptill will desperately want a score next innings. Bmac's test record for fastest 100 could be in threat.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I am not sure if Lyon has that reputation but hey if a few claimed catches from the 70s is enough to fuel your paranoia about cheating Australians thats sad. Probably should see a shrink over the issue.

Either way McCullum did the exact same thing Smith did. Wasn't 100 percent sure about the catch or the circumstance of the catch (smith may have believed he hit the ball into the ground as he got to the pitch of the ball) and just had the umpire look.

80's.

Chappel/Snedden was the underarm game. It is on youtube.

Dyer was 1987. Youtube as well.

JJ

Immortal
I am not sure if Lyon has that reputation but hey if a few claimed catches from the 70s is enough to fuel your paranoia about cheating Australians thats sad. Probably should see a shrink over the issue.

Either way McCullum did the exact same thing Smith did. Wasn't 100 percent sure about the catch or the circumstance of the catch (smith may have believed he hit the ball into the ground as he got to the pitch of the ball) and just had the umpire look.

He's big on process eh :shock:

This Australian team is big on records, Trent Bridge, Misbah, Ross Taylor, now Baz, great stuff... :sarcasm: