What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Broncos

Izz

Bench
3 - TMM
2 - Walker
1 - Barnett

HM - CHT, Pompey

CNK badly out of position a couple times but also pulled off a couple try-savers

Big Marn

Bench
3 Barnett - indispensable. its noticeable when hes off the field, and not in a good way.
2 TMM - 4 assists
1 Walker - big metres. is it sustainable though?

HM CHT.
DM. Montoya. Mariner made him look silly. complete liability on defence and not much better on offence due to his glacial speed.

Blair

Coach
3. Martin. Our halfback now, until or if, our legendary one claims it back on a performance-based selection.

2. Karen (Addin) - set the tone early. Typically strong, in attack and defence. Now, if only he'd stop complaining off the field. I'll give him his real name back if he does.

1. Walker - tricky and elusive. It's great when the opposition don't know what he's going to do.

Barnett and Capewell, welcome back.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
DM. Montoya. Mariner made him look silly. complete liability on defence and not much better on offence due to his glacial speed.

Which is saying something considering how sillier Mariner looked.

I didn’t want to sour a good night, but our old liabilities Montoya and Ford are still both garbage

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. Martin. It's insane going back 6 rounds that I thought this guy was a plodder, but he was actually an NRL top quality half that SJ and Webster were starving
2. Barnett. You run out of superlatives with him. Incredible consistency
1. CHT. Putting a step on the Australian centre in wet conditions is a big flex

Walker tireless (and back in his rightful position), Niukore ran really strong again, AFB showed up etc.

I still worry that we carry too many guys who are too slow, to match up to the pace that pretty much every side has in the top 4-6.

Rich102

Staff member
3 TMM
2 CHT
1 Barnett

Watched the game on Sky NZ with a slight delay.(Visitors)
The local coverage was in Te Reo.
Really spoilt it for me. I couldn't concentrate with the Mrs constant complaining.
I presume for Matariki, but it seemed a stupid gesture. Not all Maori speak Reo So they missed out too.
I applaud the Mt Smart faithful. Even Chris Luxton was there.

Big Marn

Bench
3 TMM
2 CHT
1 Barnett

Watched the game on Sky NZ with a slight delay.(Visitors)
The local coverage was in Te Reo.
Really spoilt it for me. I couldn't concentrate with the Mrs constant complaining.
I presume for Matariki, but it seemed a stupid gesture. Not all Maori speak Reo So they missed out too.
I applaud the Mt Smart faithful. Even Chris Luxton was there.
i dont understand. What is the "local coverage"? You didnt get Larmer and Co?

Latest posts