What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Storm

Meth

Staff member
Stuck at a wedding, so watching on delay.

Fire away from full-time.

3 - Ford
2 - Niukore
1 - Walker

Lucky to be in the 8 by the end of the season.
We need to win more games against top teams.

Big Marn

Bench
3 Barnett
2 Niukore
1 CNK

HM Ford
DM Montoya and DWZ for exemplifying their defensive deficiencies yet again, plus their sinbinning buffoonery
DM Gerald Sutton and the Bunker. what a cock of a referee he is. Everything the Storm get up to in the ruck just gets missed by him completely. We had to use 2 captains challenge to cancel out his errors.
Bunker and the TMM penalty.... Put on report sure but not penalise the player ( its 2-3 plays earlier) No other games do they go back that far and penalise. Only the Warriors. And the Egan hit in the face from Hughes? Nothing. Plenty of video evidence. <Crickets from the bunker> I thought anything above the neck was a high tackle.
Sutton should go and join his mate Ben Cummins in the retirement village. He's cooked.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
DM Sky Open for not showing the match as advertised on satellite so I won’t even get to watch it til I get back to Aus and can see the Kayo replay.

3 Barnett
2 Niukore
1 CNK

HM Ford
DM Montoya and DWZ for exemplifying their defensive deficiencies yet again, plus their sinbinning buffoonery
DM Gerald Sutton and the Bunker. what a cock of a referee he is. Everything the Storm get up to in the ruck just gets missed by him completely. We had to use 2 captains challenge to cancel out his errors.
Bunker and the TMM penalty.... Put on report sure but not penalise the player ( its 2-3 plays earlier) No other games do they go back that far and penalise. Only the Warriors. And the Egan hit in the face from Hughes? Nothing. Plenty of video evidence. <Crickets from the bunker> I thought anything above the neck was a high tackle.
Sutton should go and join his mate Ben Cummins in the retirement village. He's cooked.
We were off our game on attack. The bad officiating was only a part of the problem we didn't get the result.
Still frustrating though. We will see how Greame and co defend the officiating with wishy washy language :(

Blair

Coach
3. Charnze
2. Barnett
1. Ford

Johnson was nowhere near points but he's getting a pass from me for another couple of weeks, due to fitness and coach's tactics probably not helping him. Then I'm going to turn mean.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Barnett - yet another outstanding shift, he’s this year’s AFB
2. CNK - as usual seems to have endless reserves of work and passion
1. Niukore - looking to be a dangerous point of attack when we need some variety

HM Ford, he is one tough bastard.

Webster Wahs generally have no shortage of effort, so kudos to that.

However … big DMs for DWZ and Montoya, they’re the best we’ve got but god damn they need our babysitter centres who can stop them being utter defensive boneheads.

I’m pretty patient when it comes to form and SJ deserves time, but Tohu looks absolutely roasted and is better off as just bench at the moment. Walker’s position is his to lose.

Most worrying is TMM went straight back to being lost, I hope he and SJ figure it out because that was awful. CHT needed more minutes.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Wow, did they think it was that bad?
No idea. The Super Rugby finished then there was a message saying they apologised for the programme differing from advertised in some regions and we got an episode of Pawn Stars. I was not happy, but I did get to bed early as a result. Might have only been for those of us on satellite, no UHF reception in most of the eastern bay.

Meth

Staff member
Warrior of the week- Mitch Barnett

Barnett 31
Niukore 16
Nicoll-Klokstad 16
Ford 9
Walker 6

13 voted

Latest posts