What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Ricky’s Bums

jc155776

Coach
3 - Jack Williams. f**king Game changer. Did the same thing in the warriors match.

2- Ronaldo. Does everything with so much more professionalism this year. Two great winger tries, effort runs, hard metres.

1- Hynes. Turned the mental demons around this week. Lots of players were good for 1. Hazelton second stint great. Trindall effort was great.

I mean not sure what to think overall becaus Raiders were pretty bad, but 18-0 comeback is never something to look down on.

tye

Juniors
Jack
Cam
Ronnie
If Dykes gets some march fitness he puts pressure on Bubba and Tricky, both have had ordinary starts to the season.

DJDL

Bench
If Dykes gets some march fitness he puts pressure on Bubba and Tricky, both have had ordinary starts to the season.

Yes, I've not been overly impressed with either of them.
Mind you, they've been playing behind a well-beaten pack most weeks. But still, they need to be on their toes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes, I've not been overly impressed with either of them.
Mind you, they've been playing behind a well-beaten pack most weeks. But still, they need to be on their toes.
Nuuuh. Only if they aren't lights out before Round 24. Besides, I reckon Dykes is months away.

3. Nicho - controlled the entire second half, both teams
2. Williams - provided the impetus to gain us momentum
1. McWarrior - I'd love to hear his talk on field but when a team missing 6 forwards who would be in the best 17 and are trailing by 18 points after 20 odd minutes he must be saying something right and getting them to respond. Not to mention the example he sets.

Matt reeked

Juniors
Jack
Cam
Ronnie
How many games have tricky and nicho played togethor ? Less than 20 I’d say , combination will get better a lot better IMO.

Eion

First Grade
Nuuuh. Only if they aren't lights out before Round 24. Besides, I reckon Dykes is months away.

3. Nicho - controlled the entire second half, both teams
2. Williams - provided the impetus to gain us momentum
1. McWarrior - I'd love to hear his talk on field but when a team missing 6 forwards who would be in the best 17 and are trailing by 18 points after 20 odd minutes he must be saying something right and getting them to respond. Not to mention the example he sets.
These are my 3 as well. Found it difficult to rank them. f**ken love Ronnie too.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Honourable mention for big Tuks too - he skittled blokes every run. One thing he does, that none of our other forwards do, is suck in 4 or 5 defenders - causes mayhem in their defensive line.
Very impressed!
Can't wait to see the big unit running off the back of AFB's carries next year. Pity the poor merkins copping them in tandem

Chimp

Bench
Can't wait to see the big unit running off the back of AFB's carries next year. Pity the poor merkins copping them in tandem
Exactly…. And then AFB hitting the ad-line on the back of Tuks skittling blokes too…. There’s some serious punch in the middle combos of AFB/BHU/Hazo/Tuks/Williams

Latest posts