What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Rumoured Signings for 2007

nöyd

Staff member
Jamie Lyon

Justin Poore

Frank Pritchard

According to 2GB

Don't you just love rumours lol

scottyeel

Bench
nöyd said:
Jamie Lyon

Justin Poore

Frank Pritchard

According to 2GB

Don't you just love rumours lol
Maybe I wasn't listening properly, but I thought they linked Pritchard and Poore to the Roosters.:?

PJ Marshal

Coach
be nice if we could secure those 3, lyon and pritchard would be dynamic, imagine hindy and pritchard ooooo

nöyd

Staff member
Never heard the Roosters mentioned. They went from saying that Lyon's manager is overseas at the moment to then saying that Poore and Pritchard will be "on deck" next season as well.

Maybe I mis-heard it as well :?

Rookie

Juniors
Definitely said Poore and Pritchard are going to Roosters. Where else would top talent be headed?? Seems as soon as any top player comes available, they are headed to Roosters.

The radio (2gb) mentioned the offer from Roosters is why Pritchard knocked back a good offer from the Panthers. Of course this can't be the case with the 30 June dead line...............could it??

parralight

Juniors
Yep the rooters... of course - who else could afford them ?

In saying that there is no way that Pritchard is worth 300K

St.Seahawksl

Juniors
Rumour is Lyon`s manager is over here to negotiate a 1/2 year extension. Saints are looking at Matt Gidley as a back up plan if Jamie leaves.

The recent events at Parra have put him off coming back. This is only a rumour I might add, so I expect he will sign for you next week;-)

Was fortunate enough to speak to him personally last week and I think he is coming back to you.

Hellsy

Immortal
Heard today that Craig Fitzgibbon is as good as gone to the Titans...... that will free up some money at the Roosters

strider

Post Whore
St.Seahawksl said:
Rumour is Lyon`s manager is over here to negotiate a 1/2 year extension. Saints are looking at Matt Gidley as a back up plan if Jamie leaves.

The recent events at Parra have put him off coming back. This is only a rumour I might add, so I expect he will sign for you next week;-)

Was fortunate enough to speak to him personally last week and I think he is coming back to you.

wow - i think what you wrote only contradicted itself about maybe 3 or 4 times :lol:

jayman

Juniors
yeah that didnt make any sense to me either...

iam sure hes coming back.. smith gone.. means lyon will be back.. hagan has some pull there...

wheres the simpson rumour... surely hes a target if morrison goes...

come on parra.. lets start signing some people!!

roosters can have 17 SOO stars.. and still wont win without freddy there.. there days are numbered..

James_Hardie

Juniors
Got a hot rumor that the Dragons are very keen on Morris.

There has been a rumor around that they were thinking about Woolford, but with the signing of Gasnier and move of him to 5/8, they want a player who can back up as 5/8 (in case Gasnier doesn't take in that position) and play hooker.

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
Got a hot rumor that the Dragons are very keen on Morris.

There has been a rumor around that they were thinking about Woolford, but with the signing of Gasnier and move of him to 5/8, they want a player who can back up as 5/8 (in case Gasnier doesn't take in that position) and play hooker.

you could be on the money there, I'd say the moment Jamie signs Morris will no longer be in the clubs plans.

I did here a little whisper that Brett Firmon could be the man approached to be the back up half back to Tim Smith next year.