What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England @ MCG Dec 26-30, 2021

This Year?

Immortal
Just tuned in

Wtf
I'll summarise it for you:
carrot-peel.gif

King hit

Coach
Hameed averages 32 and Crawley averages 31...not in tests, but just at 1st class level. Blokes like that should be getting DROPPED by their county teams, not be anywhere near contention for a test squad.

I love beating the Poms as much as anyone. But I don't want to be looking forward to an Ashes for 2 years and for it to be a joke like this. The best series in living memory have been the classic competitive ones that people will remember their whole lives like 2005. Plus 2009, 2015 and 2019 to a lesser extent. This series? Even Ashes get boring when their bats collapse over and over and over again.

England, please find 6 blokes who can average 40 at test level before the next Ashes
Nah f**k the poms. I’ll never forget them sprinkle dancing on the wicket and the way they kicked us when we were down. They deserve everything they get, I can’t get enough of this. Wonder if New Zealanders find rugby boring because the all blacks win all the time

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
f**k knows where England go from here.
I can only see 5 in this team worth feeding and there's seriousquestionmarks on them: Root - can bat, but can't be captain
Pope - has talent but will probably be wasted
Stokes - gun but way out of sorts and injury prone.
Wood - pacey but will probably be knackered out soon
Anderson - classy especially in England but 57 years old.

So they'll be shit for a while. Good times.

JJ

Immortal
Saw all the wickets today… just wow, pretty much pathetic against some quality pace bowling in a helpful deck

Bairstow very unlucky, terrible decision and DRS is ridiculous…. But he probably wouldn’t have seen out the over…. Starc, Cummins and Boland were relentless, England hopeless