What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth Dec 13-17, 2013

JJ

Immortal
Tugga's stroke play was limited, he knew his limitations. Smith is a stroke player probably more suited to ODIs as his defence is a problem where as Tugga's defence was suited to test cricket.

Miles apart imo.

This

Timbo

Staff member
Me Teeny does what he does best: play a stupid f**king shot when set.

Timbo

Staff member
I maintain this is a 500 deck. All 4 of our wickets have been self-inflicted.

ek999

First Grade
Good chance for Bailey and Smith to show what they are made of and cement their spots in the team

HevyDevy

Coach
Luckily 170 should be plenty against England. But in all seriousness, our top order keeps failing. 4/130 is a common theme. We're just lucky the middle order and our bowlers have cleaned up their mess.

At the end of the day we can no longer carry Watson and I don't think Rogers is the answer.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is a bit of a gutless prick tbh. Decides to bend his back at Perth after his insipid medium pacers at Adelaide. No wonder nobody likes him.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As an English supporter do you find Anderson actually bending his back on a friendly wicket annoying. He really couldn't be f**ked at Adelaide. He is clearly not injured so it's a motivation thing.

Latest posts