What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth Dec 13-17, 2013

Timbo

Staff member
Good batting sides should carve up on this pitch, but still, despite the top order going full genius and beyond, quick runs and a steady flow of wickets is not uncommon for Perth either way. And the Poms have yet to show us they can bat, so even 250-300 (as far away as it looks right now) should still be decent at least.

But f**k Bailey has been ratshit. Who comes in for him if he gets the arse?

Lynn, Maddinson or Doolan are my choices. He must go.

Xfactor1979

Bench
Not to be an east coast snob, but I'm glad we wont be playing a test match in Perth next year, I sure wont miss the Qatari heat

Timbo

Staff member
Just duck the short stuff and attack the full-pitched bowling.

Jesus, they're using our own tactics against us and we're falling for it.

Timbo

Staff member
Harris will be pushing high 140s as well. He could rip through on this deck.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Rogers, Watson, Bailey out. WilliamGilbertGrace, Silk, Doolan in.

Bailey had no right to ever be there. When someone isn't even above average at 1st class cricket how can he be considered for test cricket. Shoot the next selector who considers picking test players on one day form.

Timbo

Staff member
f**k me, Smith plays a carbon copy of the Bailey shot and gets away with it.

PUT THE HOOK AWAY.

JW

Coach
I know what he means, but I had a LOL at Moods saying Bails is a "genuine No. 6". At grade level, maybe?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rogers, Watson, Bailey out. WilliamGilbertGrace, Silk, Doolan in.

Bailey had no right to ever be there. When someone isn't even above average at 1st class cricket how can he be considered for test cricket. Shoot the next selector who considers picking test players on one day form.

Grace is dead.

Do you mean Daisy?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Taylor is a f**king idiot. Twattos skillset, temperament, mental strength is not good enough at 3. If his body cant handle a full bowling load at 6 then f**k him off

Latest posts