What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia V. Panikstan, 14 Jan Bellreive Oval

Meth

Staff member
If it wasn't an edge, what was it?

Time for a commentary change- Healy and Chappel on together is an assault on my ears

Meth

Staff member
Clarke seems pretty sincere that he didn't believe that he hit it

Ridders

Coach
Thanks to Mark Nicholas and Gator-Tracker, I now know that someone's heart-rate increases when they are undertaking a physical activity compared to when they are remaining idle.

JJ

Immortal
Clarke seems pretty sincere that he didn't believe that he hit it

yep, and of course he'd sincerely admit it if he didn't, same with catches, he's a very sincere character:sarcasm:

Sir Biffo

Bench
Thanks to Mark Nicholas and Gator-Tracker, I now know that someone's heart-rate increases when they are undertaking a physical activity compared to when they are remaining idle.

Probably the dumbest thing they've brought out for a while. Useless as tits on a bull, and it always seems to be out of sync or broken. In the Melbourne Test one of the Paki bowlers had the same heartrate for about 10 minutes and Tony Greig was still waffling on about it being elevated when he ran into bowl :lol:

Channel nine are having a blinder today.

I've seen a map of Tassie twice and now know the top 10 most well known Tasmanian's of all time.

Princess Mary number 1!

Meth

Staff member
I've got no issues with players not walking.

All I was saying is that generally a batsmen knows. And it appeared to me that Clarke genuinely believed that he didn't hit the ball. I am inclined to believe he didn't on this occasion

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Probably the dumbest thing they've brought out for a while. Useless as tits on a bull, and it always seems to be out of sync or broken. In the Melbourne Test one of the Paki bowlers had the same heartrate for about 10 minutes and Tony Greig was still waffling on about it being elevated when he ran into bowl :lol:
Nothing will beat the weather wall :lol:

IanG

Coach
Perhaps Skull O'Keiffe's prediction of both Ponting and Clarke making double centuries could come to fruition.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Speaking of Double Hundreds, any want to bet Hughes makes one and Watson does not.

Entire test career.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Pakistan bowling for the declaration by the looks of it.

Punter and CLarke should just bat until they get out... whether that's 500 or 900.

Latest posts