What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 6 - wales v australia

bobbis

Juniors
It's easy to see why 9 is circling the toilet bowl. Easily the worst station in the country for sport.

If the NRL does mistakenly sign another contract with 9 they should at the very least make sure all games are simulcast on foxtel.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Fken spew fkn Ch9 you cnt, I get up for nothing and realise i'm up too early anyway and now I find out it's not on live??

Words are not enough ch9 to show the way I feel about yer..

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Not long now till the build up starts here in NZ....sucks i can only watch 30mins of in before i have to go to work..

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Gee crowd not looking good so far....

Got to be realistic really, it's a massive mismatch. When the commentators are saying there is "no way in the world" the welsh will win it is hardly inspiring confidence in the supporters which are already relatively thin on the ground in Wales to get to the game.