What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex McKinnon possibly Quadriplegic - Mclean guilty of dangerous throw - 7 weeks

How many weeks?

• 1-2

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • 5-6

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 7-8

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 9+

Votes: 26 21.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jez MU, don't bring that shit into it (I know contested scrum, but the idiots will attack).

Seriously, under what pretence does this editor (of the WW, I believe) have any bloody authority to speak or comment on rugby league, outside of possibly being a mum. Ch 9 might as well have got the opinion of the "old lady who lived up the lane": absolutely disgraceful reporting and journalism.

Read the bit where she says about how hard they pack into scrums. That only happens in Union, not league.

It's evident that she has the two games mixed up.

I'm not bringing any shit into it, read her comments.

When was the last time you saw a scrum pack hard in RL?

About 1991?

magpie4ever

First Grade
Read the bit where she says about how hard they pack into scrums. That only happens in Union, not league.

It's evident that she has the two games mixed up.

I'm not bringing any shit into it, read her comments.

When was the last time you saw a scrum pack hard in RL?

About 1991?

I agree, read my comment in brackets, but I know what certain posters are like and if there is chance to attack the other form of rugby (albeit, having no place in this tragic accident), they will.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jez MU, don't bring that shit into it (I know contested scrum, but the idiots will attack).

Seriously, under what pretence does this editor (of the WW, I believe) have any bloody authority to speak or comment on rugby league, outside of possibly being a mum. Ch 9 might as well have got the opinion of the "old lady who lived up the lane": absolutely disgraceful reporting and journalism.

i'd wager 9 knew exactly what she was going to say and that's why they had her on

magpie4ever

First Grade
i'd wager 9 knew exactly what she was going to say and that's why they had her on

Yeah, a female editor who has no idea of rugby (league and union) or the differences, possibly an AFL supporter. They would have known what was coming - as bad as the Telecrap.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree, read my comment in brackets, but I know what certain posters are like and if there is chance to attack the other form of rugby (albeit, having no place in this tragic accident), they will.

so why single me out and say I'm starting with some shit when I clearly wasn't?
:?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
converted this bit of cave wall art into a signature banner if anyone wants it:

image.php

Rod

Bench
Just when you think the media can't sink any lower. There really is nothing that is off-limits for them is there, not even giving false diagnosis information about a 22-year old kid with a neck injury.

If there's any justice in the world 9 should be made to publicly apologise to fans and particularly Alex and his family but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts